Chapter 2: How Do We Get Out?!

Hello My Fluffy Foxies!! I noticed in my first chapter a lot of spelling mistakes and grammar was all wrong, I apologise for that! And will have to apologise again because I forgot to check this one too! You could say I'm a lazy writer. I'm in Shikamaru Nara mode x3 we'll have fun anyway.

-------------------------------------

Morning struck.

The sounds of the infected are scratching and groaning outside. You slowly lean back to feel a body but didn't.

Leon was gone. You leant forward and looked around in horror. Did he leave you like he said you would?
Or was it just a dream of him sleeping with you last night?

You was not going to chance anything. Moving quickly you looked around every room upstairs before going down.

You can now sigh in relief. Leon was standing in the front room peeping outside at all the infected monsters out.

"This is worse then what I thought...." Speaking to himself  as he pulls back the clip on his pistol. You slowly made your way to him.

"What's wrong Leon?" You asked quietly. He doesn't move his posture.

"We are dealing with more then the T Virus out there..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well.... These out here are more intelligent then the ones we are normally dealing with..."

"You mean.... They are more dangerous then what we already been running from?"

"Yeah.... Now you're getting it."

"So what now?" You asked with worry

" I battled these before in Spain..They are known as the Las Plagas"

"So why are you here?"

"I came here to find and bring back this British Scientist."

"I think I can help.... I have been here for a while as my vacation so I know a lot about this city"

"Great. So I got a map... Now it's finding more ammunition"

He watches out the window as you then walk up behind him.

"There is a police station near the shopping mall, two blocks from here."

"Haha... You wasn't kidding about knowing about this place."

He turns to you making you alittle surprised

"Here is what we are going to do. If you are coming with me, you need to be ready for what is out there."

You nod as he quickly teaches you the basics of defending yourself. You practice and practice with him.

What was this feeling? You are feeling more for this Male, and you could sense some slight relaxation coming from him as well.
He would then show you how to use his pistol, reloading it, aiming it and also showing you how to take it apart. Now that you was ready Leon then moves to the front window and peeped out. It was clear. But why?

Leon looked confused. Until he saw someone he thought he wouldn't see out here.

"Ada...."