Chapter 5: Rush-hour

Welcome back again my little Fluffy Foxies!!! Another chapter, another zombie killing drama and thank you for waiting so long!! 
And I apologise for not posting for soooo long QoQ.

-------------------------------------

Sun was setting over the town, And filled with mindless ghouls groaning on the streets. Leon was making his way quickly from the huge shopping mall that stood tall in the town's center, Even thought he had to be quick to save (Y/N) he also had to go to his original checkpoint. The police station, Where all ammunition and other various weapons are held.

"This is taking longer then I thought" He whispered to himself with an annoyed expression on his face, as he faced the mindless Zombies slouching along as they walked. He would move swiftly to the police office but keeping out of site of the T-Virus victims. He tried to turn the nob on the door.

Locked.

He sighed as he would back up on himself and around the building to get out of sight of those on the streets.

"Well it's great how they remember to lock the door when all hell breaks loose" he chuckled to himself as he noticed that their was a fence in front of him.

"Dead end..." The male wasn't having a good day it would seem until the cappuccino haired male saw past the fence and there was an open door that leads inside the police station.

"Perfect. Looks like I have some climbing to do." With that, Leon started to climb the fence. He reached the top and swung himself over, the male would let go and land on the ground with a thud.

Crack!

Leon swung around with his pistol aimed at the target behind him.
It was a dog.

"Hum. Be careful next time. I almost shot y--" He was cut off by the dogs face splitting in half showing teeth. He started to shoot it quickly whilst it's blood was spraying out everywhere.
The dog started to run at Leon as it's hollowed bark would be heard yards away, it jumped. At Leon coursing them both to fall on the ground with a groan. It tries to bite him but the male manages to block it with his arm on it's neck pushing it up, he quickly slaps his arm on the floor reaching around for his pistol, but it was too far to reach, He would then grab his knife buckle and flip up the flap to realise the knife then...

SLASH!

SLASH!

STAB!

The infected dog hollowed in pain before dying ontop of Leon. He breathed quickly as his he thought he wouldn't live again.

Rattle

GROAN

Leon turned around once more noticing that the T-Virus ghouls was trying to get through the fence. He got up and stepped over to pick up his pistol and made his way inside.

Your P.O.V

"Please...Go home Leon" I cried over and over not wanting the one you have fell for get killed whilst trying to come for you.
This man.. Lancis.. You thought as you gripped your fists. What the hell did this guy want anyway?! If he succeeds in whatever it was then what will do next..

Thud
Thud
Thud

Creak~

"Hello my Little Birdie, It is tiime~" The creepy Lancis watched you with pure evil as it made you gasp slightly for your life. This man was enough to scar the boogie man.. if it wasn't for his small pupils and long messy dark greasy hair he would look so much better... not this creepy looking.

"What?...What do you mean?" You ask as you was in fear.

"Well Little Birdie~ I get bored rather quickly~" His voice became more like a perverted purr as he leaned closer to my face.

"I'm going to inject you with my beautiful G-Virus then send you out to kill that Cop~" He chuckles darkly as my heart dropped in fear and pure sadness from his twisted words.

Ada's P.O.V

It seems well for this time, watching Leon play Cop and having to climb a fence and battle a virus infected dog. But I have my own job. Getting (Y/N) first before Leon. But then again I need Leon to play out a few jobs for me, and the only thing I can do is to push the man in the direction I need him to be.

I stand tall inside a near by building, on the top floor watching down at him. I would then chuckle to myself as I saw him enter the police Station.

"Time to move~" I say with a chuckle as I started to sway walk towards the broken door that was hanging off it's hinges. I stepped over a infected body and made my way down the stairs then towards the side door to the out side stairs, I would simply shoot my grapple gun at the railing then swung myself over, holding onto the gun as it lowers me down towards the floor in silence but in quickness.

"My, My. You've helped me again Leon~" I spoke in a hushed voice. Letting my grapple come back to the gun as I watched the infected try and get though the fence.

I'll have to be quick now. I swiftly moved to hide myself behind cars to get passed the police station without noticing by that well muscled male. Not to mention that fabulous glossy hair~

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Oh? So soon~" I chuckled whilst slipping out my communication device.

"Hello Wresker~"

"Ada. Have you received the test subject?!" He got straight to business.

"They have moved the subject to a different facility under the cargo name of UmbrellaHJ7899562"

"I'll track it now."

I waited until he was finished but I could hear the infected moving close, Not wasting time I would move to a near by building and hide round the alleyway.

"Ah~ It appears that Lancis has been using Umbrella secret coding to get by so easily. Ada I'm sending the coordinance to you. Get the Girl and bring her to me. No more failure!" He ordered in a impolite manor.

"And Leon? What would you like to do with him?"

"Leon?... interfering once again. Kill him."

"Is that an order?~" I spoke in a cocky way towards the blond male. He didn't reply back right away but then he spoke.

"No. Change of plan. Use him for your advantage. You'll need to get through the heavy security at his base. Use the cop for that and let them deal with him. You will proceed to the girl. And remember. Failure is not an option. Wesker Out."  She slipped away the communication device with a soft sigh.

"And now. The real fun begins.... Leon"