Judgement Hall

Third P.O.V. 

There they were. So close to getting out of this hell hole. Poor things waited for so long to get out of there, they forgot how it was to show mercy, yet she didn't give up on them. Not once. Every one of them, Muffet, MK, Shyren she never gave up on them. And now they learned how to love and hope again. But the most important was that they were themselves again. And that's all that she's ever wished for. 

Now when she's staring straight at the doors to the judgement hall with unimaginable hope filling her soul, she just wishes Undyne will have at least a sprinkle of hope left in her or at least that the love she felt for her kingdom hadn't washed away with time. That at least she cared about their freedom anymore.

[Name] let out a sigh and pushed open the door to the long hall. Stepping in, warm rays of sun caressed her cheek making her forget the pain. Cuts and bruises adorned her arms and legs heck she even had them on her torso and belly but she kept on living for the sake of her friends. They would heal soon anyways so it didn't matter. Chara, who was by her side, looked at her with a soft smile as they continued on walking. His smile widened every time he imagined her beautiful smile and those gorgeous eyes glow in delight. 

Oh how he would love to hold her in his arms. To nuzzle in the crook of her neck. To caress her cheeks in a loving matter or to feel the warmness of her skin against his. It seems that doesn't matter how hard he would try, he couldn't get her out of his head. And every time he would see her talk with any other person, he can't help but feel jealous that she's not talking to him instead. But he kept staring at her.

Her eyes held motivation and courage because determination fuelled her. The determination for bringing justice to those who deserve it. Her brows were furrowed but on the inside was lying the joy of seeing her long lost friend. If she actually considered [Name] a friend anymore. And with that determination Undyne holds, there's no telling in what will happen. But she could guarantee one thing. She wouldn't lose to Undyne. She still has a war to stop and a warrior to save. She wasn't going to give up that easily.

The hall was illuminated with golden light, warming up the cold walls, seemingly stained with a grey liquid. The Dreemurr emblem adorned the golden glass panes. The white tiled floor was cracked from place to place as golden flowers popped up from those cracks. She curiously shifted her gaze from one to another flower. Every one of them were different. From buttercups to Narcissus they were all beautiful. Around them, on the tiles grew moss that stretched onto the walls, giving the hall a serene look. 

The whole place smelled of nature and purity. A wave of delightness washed over her and the boy beside her. A hand gripped her shoulder slightly making her turn. Chara smiled at her with hope. "You can do it." He said in a calm tone making her heart skip a beat. That smile was something she wished to see for the rest of her life. 

With a nod and a determined smile, she turned back ready to face the almighty Undyne and free this kingdom of it's prison bars. "C'mon. We have to meet Sans too. And then see what's gonna await us at the end of the hall." At the mention of Sans in her sentence, Chara grimaced and scowled. Noticing his expression [Name] chuckled. "Oh, come on. I know you two don't like each other very much but it will be only too late when we'll reach the surface." She said, oblivious to the boy's feelings towards the her.  

With that said, she took his hand and started walking down the long hall. The hall where both beautiful and horrible memories lay, untouched by time.  

Once halfway through the hall, the two came face to face with the pun loving skeleton, she let go of the boy's hand and placed her hands of her hips as she smiled. Chara was left missing the warmness of her touch on his hand but stood smiling by her side anyway. Yet his expression changed when he noticed Sans standing a few feet away from them. 

"So. You managed to spare all of them without getting killed, I see." He said grinning up at the girl with that loving grin he always wears around her. Seeing her beautiful eyes and her toothy smile was all he would need to make his day better. "Yup." She answered truthfully, gazing into his white prinplicks. 

He closed his eye sockets, somehow, and sighed softly. "After all that happened in the underground, after all those crazy fights and all those injuries, you didn't fight back. You kept on sparing every one of them even in the hardest times when you've managed to get yourself through. Even when they've managed to make you angry in the worst ways, you kept on giving yourself hope through the thought of bringing them up to the surface and save them." He spoke, giving her flashbacks of times when she would fall before her corrupted friends but still managed to get up and save them. 

"True. She has more will than any other human that ever fell down here. Even more than Frisk himself." Chara stated proudly, obviously praising her. [Name]'s smile grew larger at the hearing of the statement. "Yes. You, unlike that brother of yours, hadn't gained any LOVE but you did gain love. I have to say, you must have worked yourself down to the bone." Sans joked winking at her. [Name] let out a snicker while Chara just stared at the skeleton with an unamused face. 

"Huh. Looks like not all humans like humerus jokes." He said gaining another snicker from her and a poker face from Chara. 

                                                                                   -*-*-*-

After at least half an hour of jokes and talking, they stopped seeing as it was time for her to meet Undyne again after twelve years of waiting. As the three were seated down on the floor close to a buttercup the two boys stood up right after the girl as she was determined to save the bully queen. 

"Well. You two should start walking. Seeing as the undying fish is pissed at your arrival you shouldn't let her wait any longer. Maybe you could use some backup, as far as I can tell, she's probably absorbed the human souls." He stated concerned for her life and well being. "Pshh. That's okay. I have enough strength to protect myself. And even if she manages to stab me in the gut like any other person would, I'll stand up and fight. The pain of a stab in the gut is easily passed by that stupid spell I used a few months ago. I ended up in hospital because of it and almost died..." 

Chara had his eye widened in shock and horror his eyes turned completely black, black liquid oozing from his sockets and Sans' sockets were completely empty and widened to a maximum. The friendly white dots that accompanied his hilarious puns were nowhere to be found. When [Name] came to the realisation of what she just said and how alarmed the two boys were she sweat dropped and quickly changed the subject. "W-well. Let's go. Undyne d-doesn't like to way does s-she?" She stuttered quickly as she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Well, Sans. You're coming with us." Chara stated, no longer uncomfortable with him being around her. "Yup." He responded, popping the 'p'. "What?! No! He only has one HP!" She protested as she yelled. "Oh yes he is. I ain't letting you use any stupid spells. And neither is he." And angry Chara stated firmly, crossing his arms. [Name] was taken by surprise with the tone in his voice. He never used that on her. Nobody ever did. And apparently it worked on making her obey orders. Sashiro should really use it on her in class. He's terrible at making her shut up. (Satoshi: Hey! *^*) 
"Fineeee."