Memories [Remade]

This chapter might contain offensive language and might be disturbing to some readers. Reader discretion is recommended. 

Third pov.

[Name] could only watch as her brother's body was crushed by a car. She could hear everything coming from her brother. She could see his slim hips crushing, his ribcage' bones breaking, slowly dying. His eyes were rolled over and tears gently flowing on his cheeks, stained with spilled blood. His blood also stained his signature jumper that was cut and ripped at the bottom. 

The car was turned off and the front was contracted, making black, thick, page like layers. And the car's radiator was smashed into pieces. There was nothing left to be said. She shakily stumbled towards her brother. On closer inspection, she could see his insides pouring out of his stomach. Blood was everywhere and his bones poked out from his ribcage. But the worst thing was, she could hear his breathing. He was still alive. 

She shakily took a hold of his hand and squeezed it reassuringly. "Y-You're gonna be okay.. You're gonna be fine." She said with a small weak smile. "I...chh....nt..... Pl....as....h...lp....me." Her brother croaked out. Her hand shakily reached in her pocket, searching for her phone. She took it out, rapidly tapping the screen, calling an ambulance. She put the phone to her ear and waited impatiently for someone to answer. 

After the second beep, a gentle yet assertive voice rang through. "M-my brother..he's dying!" Her voice came out as a whimper and not as loud as she wanted her to be. The woman on the other line took notice of her tone and spoke again. "Please calm down miss, tell me where you are." The girl let out another whimper, and she turned her head in multiple ways, looking for the street sign. At the far back of the street, she took notice of the street sign. "[Random street], now please hurry up!" She cried. 

Her gaze was was focused on his mutilated form. At that mere moment, her heart was filled with nothing but pure, heavy pain. Her sweet, sweet brother had stopped breathing. The loving person she had grown to care for so much, whom she'd give her life for was dead. She stood up and put her hands on the hood of the car. Leaning over and putting all her strength in her arms, she began to push back the car. However she didn't get to push it too far because in her condition, strength was something she didn't posses. It only came off a few inches but it was enough for her to pull out the corpse of her brother.

She removed her palms from the car and bent down to pick him drag him closer to where he was free. She crashed onto her knees and put Frisk's head onto her lap. She just stared at his unmoving body, mentally gagging at the sight of blood pouring out of his stomach. She hoped it was all just a really good sick job to scare her and to see him spring up a few seconds later, only to laugh and smile like he usually does. But he didn't. He just didn't wake up.

[Name] clasped a hand over her mouth to muffle the sobs that violently filled her throat. Her slender fingers, gently running through his silky brown hair. She didn't care about the people that stared at her, she didn't care about the injured man inside the car, she didn't care about his yells of help and she didn't care about the blood staining her clothes. She only cared about her brother.

Frisk...

"Frisk...wake up.." She sobbed quietly, her pale thumb rubbing his chin. But he still remained unmoving, enveloped by death's warm blanket. "Come on...you promised me...you promised we'll go save them together..." She whimpered softly, removing her hand from her mouth and caressing his right cheek. 

"Frisk?"
"Yeah?"
"When we were in the Underground, why didn't the goat lady attack us like the other monsters?"

"Because, long ago, a child just about my age fell down as well. And eventually she treated him like her own, so she thought of us like family."
"So she was kind and she cared because we reminded her of him?"

"Yeah. She wanted nothing more than to keep us safe."
"Then why did we leave?"

"We don't... belong there."
"Oh.. That's okay! One day we'll go back and save them, right?"
"Yeah. When we'll be older and stronger."

"Remember..?" She sobbed again. But there was no answer. She grabbed his hand with both of hers and gently rubbed her thumbs on the back of his hand. Her eyes were dull and seemed to be devoid of any possible emotion. The pain she  felt was so heavy it seemed dull now, leaving only an ocean of tears behind, ready to leave her body. 

Sudden taps on the ground, filled her ears. It was all she could hear, beside that, not even the distant honks or engines of cars could be heard. It's as if the world was completely at peace. But she swore there were cars around just a few minutes ago.

"Miss are you oka--" The person asked as they got closer and closer to the girl and her brother's corpse. "Come any more closer and I'll fucking kill you." She said, cutting him off. The man visibly flinched and froze. 

[Name] continuously stared at his face. She recalled many times where they would just sit together and feel happy. He was one special person. He was one of the only people who could bring a smile on her face, even through tears. But now, there was one in minus. 

The person who she had spent most of her time with, was lying motionless on the ground, in her lap. The person who had shown incredible kindness, accepted her for who she was, was there for her every time stopped breathing right beside her. His blood stained the concrete floor and her clothes. She couldn't believe he was dead.

"Come on, [Name]! Just a little bit more!"
"I'm ti~red.."
"Sheesh. Here, I'll carry you the rest of the way."
"Yay!"

Her lower lip trembled as sorrow and nostalgia overcome the girl once again. Her tears fell onto his cheeks and slided onto the ground as she bent over clutching his hand harder. He was really dead. And she could do nothing to change that.

Distant sirens broke the tension filled silence and her head snapped towards the direction the the sound. Alas, the ambulance arrived....but at the wrong time..

A/n
I am such a terrible author...