Memories

Your pov.
Me and Frisk were walking with excitement written all over our faces. It was mom's birthday and me and Frisk went to get mom some gifts. I bought her a beautiful dark blue dress with white roses attached on the sleeves that also came with dark blue heels with a white rose in the front. Frisk bought her a white glass rose with a red ribbon on it's tulip, that was also a perfume that smelled like freshly picked roses. Walking down the alley of the mountain Ebot, casually taking quick glances at the mountain from time to time. It was a pretty sight indeed but it brought back memories. Just looking at it, I remember that god damn forbidden day when that happened. Seeing poor Alphys's dust on my brother's clothes and on the greenish-white tiles of the lab, horrified me. It still does. I had nightmares ever since. From the distance a loud car snapped me out of my thoughts. In seconds the car races closer and closer until *CRASH* Frisk was on the cold floor bleeding. His lifeless body stuck there between the car and the building next to me.
The owner of the car exited it and stared at his corpse. All I could do was stare in shock. Pools of tears pouring from my eyes. Then I saw it. The bastard had a phone in his hand. He was talking on the phone while driving. I snapped. My wolf tail swinging from side to side, my fangs were dripping with saliva and my claws were out ready to attack. As my eyes glowed red I remembered something dad told me before he died.
'Never let blood lust drive you, control you, because you might do something you might regret. Never.'
And I didn't. I could feel the anger boiling inside me and the blood lust slowly building but I staid as calm as I could. All I did was slap him hard. I turned around not looking at Frisk's corpse afraid of what I would do if I did. Slowly stepping away from the car and fell to my knees. My phone dropped and I saw my reflection and I gasped. Blood was dripping from my right eye and it was completely black. I stood up and covered my eye with my right hand. I took my phone with the other and called the police. After I finished with the call I turned around and the only thing Frisk had that wasn't done for......was the rose.
Two years later.

-----------------------------------------------------Hello. This is my first fan fiction so I would like you to give me your opinions on the fan fiction. Also I would love if you would leave the correct spelling of whatever I wrote wrong 'cause I'm not originally an American or English girl so yeah... I hope you enjoy my story and until next time!! Byeee! →.←
- Kira~san