Where it all started going south

Your pov.
I woke up, starring at the cealing. I noticed I was laying on something soft. I looked down to see it was a chouch. I moved my gaze around, to identify were I was. In front of the soft sofa was a large tv screen. It was off. In the right area was a kitchen. In the left area of the room were stairs that lead to two doors. One had many sorts of inscriptions and the other one was clean and rainbow lights were coming out from under it. It was the skelebros's house. (Duh! Ya dingus! Sorry...) I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I was hungry and some spagetty couldn't hurt right? I mean....yeah...Papyrus burns the spagetty and adds glitter. But it's better than nothing right? I sighed and opened the fridge. It was almost full of plates of spagetty actualy. I bent down to take to take one, but before I could someone interupted me.
"Kid. I wouldn't do that if I were you. From all the glitter my bro puts in it...you might pasta-away" Obviously Sans said kinda amused that I would even try the glittery pasta. "Um....ok. --I closed the fridge and lean my back on it-- Then what do you propose I should eat?" I looked at him eye to eyesockets. I raised and eyebrow. "Well.... remember I have a stand in waterfalls? We could go there and I could give you some hotcats." He suggested. I gave him a suspicious look. He shruged. "Okay. Not gonna prank me with a water hotdog? No? Okay..." I eyed him suspiciously. We walked out of the kitchen. The jacket I had was dirty. So I took it off and put it on the side of the sofa revealing my pale golden tank top. I walked to the door and reached the handle. "Kid.... aren't you gonna be a little cold?" "Nah. I'm used to it. I'll be okay." I said flatly with my usuall emotionless gaze. I bet my eye was dull from the look on his face. We walked out of the house in scilence until he decided to break it. He moved his gaze to me. "Hey...you okay? You seem kinda out of it today...." He trailed off. "Nah... I'm okay. Just..... I have a felling something bad is happening and I'm not there to help....*sigh*... other than that I'm fine." I replied. He moved his gaze back to the path we were taking. We walked for a while until we stoped dead in our tracks. A red scarf and a pile of dust were several feet away from us. My eye windens and my vision blurries and I start to shake. I look over at Sans and his eyesockets were wide and empty. Warm tears reach my cold skin and I take a step forward. We walked more to the scarf and Sans kneels down next to it. A shadow covers my eye. And I fall to my knees and let more tears fall down my cheeks. My hands clasp my mouth in order to hold back screams of agony. Why would anyone kill Papyrus? It's not......he....what did he do to diserve this? What......why..........he was so....nice to everyone.....he did....nothing wrong! I closed my eye shot. I shake even more at the point of shaking violently. A bony hand touches my skin and I flinched away, falling on one palm to keep me from falling on the cold, icy snow. I opened my eye and Sans put a hand on my shoulder. Tears were going down his cheek bones and the ever lasting grin was still there. But somehow it seemed a sad grin. My hunger was no longer and in the pit of my stomach was guilt. "S-Sans... I could h-have been here. I could have helped.......I'm so sorry...*sob*.." I cried. He just pulled me up. I grabed the scarf shakily and wraped it around his neck? Spine? Neck-spine? I wiped my cheek and looked at Sans. "C'mon. We have to get you food forg-""No thanks. I don't have the apetite anymore.Thanks anyway." I interupted him. "Let's get going. I wan't to rip the bitch to shreads." I could feel my anger boiling inside me, I could imagine it. The way I'd cut them to little pieces. The bitch's screams of pain and agony. "Y/n....you okay? You zoned out." "Yeah. Im fine. Just. This whole....thing. Got me going. Sorry. This happends everytime I lose someone very close to me. Heh. Let's go. I got to find them." I replied with a shadow spreading over my eye.
_____________________________________Sorry if it's short! It was a great day for me! Hope yours waa great too! Remember to leave your feedback and a vote if you'd like and untill next time! Byeee!
-Kira~san