Welcome to my palace.

I led the way out of the library, Gray by my side with a toothy grin on his face.

"Won't you be late for your lesson?" I asked, glancing over at him.

"I have two free periods, and if I remember rightly you have a free after physics right?" He asked, smiling wide.

I stopped walking and looked at him properly.

"Are you actually stalking me? Because you seem to know my timetable better than I do."

"I'm not a stalker! I asked your blonde friend." He said, getting quieter towards the end.

"Lucy?" I asked, a smile creeping onto my face, of course it would be her.

"No... It was a guy."

What? I don't have any male blonde friends... and definitely none that would know my timetable.

"He had a scar over his right eyebrow if that helps."

"Sting!?" I said loudly in realisation, a blush forming on my cheeks.

Sting knows I have a crush on Gray...

He could have said so many embarrassing things. Gray's probably only here to make fun of me.

"That was his name! I couldn't remember."

The blush was still creeping up my face as thoughts swirled around my head, getting darker and darker every second.

Gray seemed to notice and he shot me a nervous look...

"Are you oka-"

"Sorry... I've got to go." I said quickly, running down the hall before anything got worse.

I have to talk to Sting as soon as possible...

*Timeskip*

Gray P.o.v: (FINALLY)

"I don't know Loke... I think he likes someone..."

"Why do you think that?"

"I mentioned the guy that told me his timetable and he started blushing really hard... which was adorable by the way... and then he suddenly said he had to go and he ran off."

"Gray Fullbuster, you've got it baaad."

"Would you shut the fuck up and help me!?"

Loke laughed and put a hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

"None of that means he likes someone. Trust me, I saw the way he was looking at you in the library. He wants the D."

I shrieked and punched him in the shoulder roughly.

"Loke!" I whisper shouted, a blush dusting my cheeks.

"Awww. Gray you're blushing! I've never seen you blush before!" He said as the school bell rang out through the corridors.

"Shut up." I muttered, turning away and folding my arms in a huff.

That is until I saw a mop of pink haired cuteness stomping across the grounds, heading towards the football pitch.

"Loke! He's there! Let's go!" I said, sneaking behind the trees that surrounded the pitch, making a game out of it.

"Sting!" Natsu shouted across the pitch at the blonde haired guy I talked to before.

Sting stopped playing football and looked around to Natsu, holding his arms up as if asking what he wanted.

"Omg..." Loke said beside me.