Description

Astrid Nokken or known as Astrid the Blue is the Fairy of Water. Not just any fairy who plays with the elements but the Queen Fairy and The Guardian of Water. Her job is to watch out the seas , the lakes , the sailors and to bring storms and water all over the world. She's the one who deals with mermaids and the one who obeys to Poseidon, the God of The Sea, when it's necessary.
She lives under the cold sea water of North Sea near Norway.
She is ruthless, focused on her job, hardworking, controlled, never smiles and never loves.
She has no weaknesses or so she thought until she met Jack.

Jackson Overland Frost or as we know him Jack The Frost is the Guardian  of Fun. He is the winter. He is the fun spirit who brings snow, ice and cold to the world. The one who jumps from one roof to another laughs and makes kids happy. He is carefree, loving, carrying and so so so childish. He plays tricks and hates control. He might be as cold as death  but his heart is warmer than the sun himself.

One day Jack notices that for the past months in Northern Europe the day after he makes it snow it rains causing the snow and the fun to melt away. He bravely decides to face the fearless Astrid The Blue and fight her. But what happens when he comes face to face with a beautiful blue haired pale teenage girl and his dead heart suddenly beats!!???
What will happen when the two of them collide ?
What happens  when the ice meets the water ?
Will they hate each other ? Will Astrid let her guard down and become human after thousands of years ?
Love, hatred, lust, adventure and of course magic awaits.

A/N
Hello everyone don't judge any English mistake please English is not my mother language.
Well judge at least not with a bad way. Just point them to me and I will fix them.
So I'm not posting yet I just posted the description to see if anyone likes my idea or remembers Jack and then I will start writing the story and uploading the chapters.
Я тебя люблю !