Soon, Peggy was driving off.

Bucky was still in shock, but oh so excited.

"God, it's so early. Is everything going okay?"

"From what I know, yes, but I was only at the hospital for a little bit before she asked me to come get you."

He sighed, content to know that she's doing okay.

----

"Oh thank god." Tori breathed out when Bucky appeared before her.

"Hi," he kissed her forehead and took her hand. "How are you doing? Are they treating you well?"

"I'm fine... Well, as fine as I can be while trying to push a human out of me," she tried to laugh, but it turned into a contraction. She squeezed his hand and screamed, knowing he could take it, but also not caring because of what she was feeling.

After a few seconds, she relaxed and fell back to the bed.

"Do you need anything?" Bucky asked.

"Just for this to be over, but I can't control that."

He smiled toward her.

"Thank you, Peggy, for bringing me and him here. I'm really glad you're here."

"Of course, and even if you weren't at my home, I'd still be here."

----

After more than 10 hours of contractions, visits from others, and desperate attempts to bribe the nurses and doctor to just pull it out of her, she finally went into labor.

They brought her and Bucky to the delivery room, and began to procedure.

Bucky lead her breathing and tried to be wherever he thought she needed him.

The doctor was trying to help her push the baby out.

Nurses were going back and forth from the station, the table, and by Tori's side.

And tori sat there, forcing the child from her.

----

Crying hit their ears. A baby appeared, and disappeared to be cleaned off.

In the arms of the doctor laid a now calm baby.

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl." The doctor pleased her in Tori's arms. Tori was crying as she looked upon the baby, having no control of her emotions.

She gently touched her cheek, seeing the beautiful creation.

She looked up to Bucky and leaned into him. They both smiled, admiring her.

He reached down to the baby, feeling the smooth skin and tiny features.

A voice rang through the solace of seeing the baby.

"Do we have a name yet?"

"Not yet,"

"That's alright, we'll call her baby girl Barnes for now." She smiled and allowed them to return to the first room.

----

Tori laid down, still exhausted. Bucky took the child, still smiling down to her. He didn't know how he helped to create something so beautiful, but she truly took after her mother. It was amazing to see his child, born just a little bit ago, laying in his arms.

As he walked around with her, rocking her, the door opened and many emerged.

Bucky and Tori smiled to them, welcoming them.

Many "oh my god"s, "she's beautiful", and other compliments filled the room.

"Could I hold her?" Thor asked, the first one to. Tori and Bucky looked to each other, already afraid of her being dropped. But they trusted him and knew he could handle her. So, Bucky passed her over and she laid in his muscular arms.

Thor looked to her, and it created a new experience for him. He smiled, realizing he didn't know what to call her.

"Does she have a name?"

"No, we haven't come up with one yet," Bucky answered.

Tori looked toward her, trying to figure a name out.

"What about Elsa? She looks similar to the actress, and I can already tell she's powerful, and Elsa fits with that." Tori blurted out.

"I love it," Bucky responded.

"Elsa," Thor whispered to her, looking for a reaction. She smiled, and they all knew it was her name.

All the others formed around Thor and Elsa, admiring her. But Bucky stayed by Tori's side.

Tori still felt weak, but figured it was from exhaustion. As she laid down, something felt different.

She swiped her arm toward Bucky, trying to get his attention.

He looked to her, realizing her state.

"Oh my god, Tori, what's wrong?" He whispered, trying to not draw attention from the group.

"I don't think by body was ready for this," she says weakly.

"No, Tori, your body is just tired," Bucky tried to bargain.

"No, I don't think I can do this."

Bucky grabbed her hand, squeezing it, trying to bring life back into her.

"I'd like Peggy to be her godmother, I want her to have someone like her as a mother figure."

"No, don't start doing this, please, Tori," Bucky begged as tears began to form.

"Please, if you find love, don't feel like I'm holding you back." Her eyes were closing more and for longer times, but tears still fell.

Bucky shook his head furiously.

"And please, just make sure she's happy." She tried to smile. "I'll love you and her forevermore. See you."Her body gave out and the hand that was holding Bucky's hit the bed.

"NO!" Bucky yelled, begging for her.

Everyone turned to see Bucky crying, face over her hand in his. He sobbed into her, and others began to react.

Peggy ran up to her other side, checking her for any sign of life. Others began to tear up and support the two closest to her.

From Bucky's shout, nurses began to pour in, seeing what was happening. They shouted for an AED and anything to try and bring her back.

--

After many desperate attempts to awaken her, a nurse called time of death.

--

Thor held Elsa throughout, trying to be strong.

After Bucky had cried and bargained for her to come back, Thor approached him.

Thor gave him a small, reassuring smile as he gave Elsa over. Bucky took her in his arms, and looked down. Tears still fell from his eyes, but he still needed to be strong for her.

----

He walked around the room, rocking her as nurses took care of Tori.

A sheet soon covered her, and Bucky strived for strength and happiness.

The baby faced him, and Bucky one what he had to do.

A/N - Well, that was one of the saddest one shots I've ever written.

I hope it was well written, because I feel I shouldn't say "I hope you enjoyed."

But, happier one shots to come!