Thoughts

A/N - Dedicated to my fellow Americans and others who need to be cheered up.

I thought I'd do some of my head canons for Bucky, some of which I've used before or mentioned. Also, some of them are ones I've seen on tumblr and have completely embraced.

Anyway, never forget to stay positive and push through.

ROMANTIC

Bucky is generally protective of you, because he hates seeing you be hurt in any way, so he is willing to do almost anything. But, he also loves your strength and independence. He is completely aware you don't need him to protect you.

Along with that, he also likes to constantly touch. He wants to know that you're there, so he loves to gently touch.

Grazing his fingers over your body is his favorite. Knowing every curve is relaxing and pleasing to him.

He likes to be able to envelop you. Placing his head above yours and wrapping his arms completely around you is comforting to him.

He enjoys just listening to your voice. Doesn't matter what you talk about.

While listening to music with you, he loves when you dance together, or when you sing under your breath.

Waking up with you is his favorite time with you. You're both relaxed, and you look your most beautiful in the first rays of sunlight.

----

SEXUAL

He much prefers to use his mouth, but every once in a while he'll use his hands, mainly his metal one because the coldness causes another kind of pleasure for you.

He loves to continually change the speed, finding it to extend the pleasure between the two of you.

There's a spot on his collarbone that triggers something, and he feels instant pleasure when you kiss and suck it.

He prefers to have music playing while it's happening, just something to help the mood.

He likes dirty talk; both directed to him and him using it on you. He'll throw in other languages as well.

He's usually very gentle man, but when you want it more rough, he'll gladly provide that for you.

He always focuses on your pleasure, always making sure you're happy and satisfied.

----

OTHER

He loves memes, especially ones on twitter. He probably has a popular meme account, but he won't reveal that to anyone.

Continues to write in his journals. It usually helps him to relax and remember himself.

His favorite movies are really any movie like Singin' in the Rain or Breakfast at Tiffany's. He doesn't know why, but it just fills in the time he missed.

He loves shows that make you think, or he loves super goofy comedies. He loves trying to come up with theories of what is happening or what is going to happen or being able to just sit and watch a show mindlessly.

He loves either the classic songs he listened to in the 30s and 40s, or the cheesy pop of the 80s and of today. He doesn't like to admit it, but you catch him singing along to top 40 songs.

Loves big sweaters and sweatpants, basically lives in those two at the complex and at home.

Loves when you laugh so much when you're trying to tell him a joke.

Always have some sort of food with him, usually chocolate of some sort.

Always willing to listen to others, no matter who it is. He'll sit and listen to anyone's problems, just to help them.

Always up to just ride around a city.

Huge advocate for human rights, but he hates talking about it. His emotions overtake him if he talks too much about it and usually becomes super upset.

Most people see him as this huge, walking nightmare, but he's an incredibly soft, loving teddy bear.

A/N - Hope this helped to cheer you up! This isn't all of the head canons I have, and I'm not sure about all of these, but I thought I'd share anyway!