Feel the Love

Preference : How Bucky and you like to cuddle

Cuddling was a good way to keep PDA to a low, but still showing the love between the two of you. And when that happened, there were specific ways you liked to lay together.

When it was on the couch, just relaxing, Bucky would always keep an arm around you, and you would usually curl into his side. The way his arm laid was both comfortable and convenient. He always liked to mindlessly move his hand or fingers over your skin, just to feel the way your body was shaped. So with his arm wrapped around you, he could move his fingers around your back and side. This was also a good way to keep heat if you were cold, be close even if you were both distracted by something else, or if you wanted to keep the relationship publicly without "showing it off."

The way you laid together was similar. He still kept an arm around you, and you would still be curled into him, but you would have your head on his chest, to listen to his heartbeat. The constant beat was soothing to you.

However the way, you both felt the closeness cuddling should provide. It showed both of you how much love was there without any big gestures.

A/N - Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to request!