Support

A/N - For @BuckyGirl_Soldier . So I just wanted a warning before that this contains: depression, self-harm, and anxiety. But it's mainly fluff, so nothing too intense. Also, I have no experience myself with these, so I don't mean to be insensitive or offend anyone.

PS - Thought this song was perfect for this! Oldies and about how much he loves her

But hope you like it!

Her anxiety forced her to work from home. Her depression made that work come from bed. And the self-harm was sometimes the only thing to get her up.

Except Bucky.

He had been with Emma for almost 2 years now and knew what ways he could help though each of these. Most of them involved cuddling, but sometimes she just needed her space and he was just check on her, and that was amazing to her to know that he was always there to support her.

----

It was a typical rainy evening in their apartment. After finishing up at the complex for Bucky and turning off her computer for Emma, the two finally got to spend some quality time together.

Bucky had been planning a nice dinner for the two of them the whole week, so Emma talked with him while he was making it. She offered to help, but he wanted to treat her, as usual. Which she wasn't going to complain about. Today was a good day for her, so she was more upbeat than usual. She played some of their favorite music, danced around, and sang along loudly. Bucky couldn't stop smiling and laughing. He was just too happy to she her like this.

----

After the amazing homemade dinner, the two ended up on the couch, watching a movie. They were cuddled up under a fluffy blanket, keeping each other warm against the cold rain that poured down outside. Watching the rain and the movie changed her mood. Her depression hit her suddenly, and soon she lost interest in the movie and just wrapped herself around Bucky.

He noticed this sudden change and tried one of his ways to comfort her. He turned down the volume of the movie and grabbed her arm from under the blanket. Scars laced it and he began to kiss almost every one. He always wanted her to know that her past is okay. While he hated to know that she hurt herself, she had to know that her past is her past, and that she is stronger than these illnesses. She just smiled sadly to him and kissed his cheek gently. Bucky understood that this helped, but not enough.

So he sighed, and turned up the movie. He always needed to pause between to see if she would get better between.

----

But soon the movie was over and she was still in that uninterested position.

"Here, lay face down. I'll be back in a minute." He said, getting up. Emma looked at him curiously, but went along.

----

He went to turn off the tv and to put on their favorite music: some slow oldies songs that Bucky showed her. Then he climbed on top of her began to give her a relaxing massage. He went from her shoulders to her feet, and then massaged around her neck, face, and head.

After about an hour of massaging her, she ended up falling asleep. He smiled to himself and went to turn off the music. When he came back, he picked her up with the blanket, bridal-style, and began to carry her to bed.

"Thank you..." She said and smiled, sleepily.

"Of course," he whispered, smiling back.

----

He gently placed her on their bed, pulling the covers over her. She smiled in her sleep, cuddling into the blankets.

He knew when she smiled like this that she was feeling better.

So he walked to the other side, and slipped into bed. Bucky wrapped himself around her, kissing her cheek. She turned over and wrapped her arms tightly around him.

"I love you..." She said against his chest.

"I love you, too. Now sleep well,"

----

With sunlight streaming in between the curtains, Bucky woke up to a glowing face on his chest. He smiled, always loving when they woke up like this.

After a few minutes, Emma stirred and opened her eyes slowly, adjusting to the light.

"Good morning," Bucky said quietly.

"Mm, good morning." Emma responded, pecking him.

"How are you feeling?"

She sighed. "Better, thanks to you. I seriously don't know what I did to deserve you,"

"Well, I hate to see you in pain."

"But seriously, you're too good to me."

"I know you'd do the same for me, and I just want to see you happy. But I'll love you and support you no matter what." Smiling, he gently kissed her. She followed, feeling even better.

"I'll love you no matter what," she smiled, "now, can we just stay in bed? I just want to stay here with you,"

"Of course, anything that you want."

With that, the two cuddled closer, enjoying the happiness that was where'd between the two.

A/N - Hope you liked it! Very sorry I didn't include everything, but I was having trouble with writing some of them and sorry it's kind of short.

More requests coming soon!