Mesmorized

Preference: How Bucky kisses you

You and Bucky did a lot of kissing, just not in public. The private ones were pretty intimate, because that's what you both enjoyed. But when it did happen publicly, like when one of you would get home from a mission and just couldn't wait, you would be made fun of. It was at the hands of the Avengers who joked. Because you kept PDA to a minimum, they would always joke when it actually happened. It would be things like,

"Ugh, get a room,"

"Whoa! Don't eat each other!"

"I wasn't even confident you two were dating,"

And so on. You both would just brush it off if it happened. Of course, you did have some PDA. Like holding hands, little hugs, or just sitting close together, but nothing huge like those kisses. You didn't do it mainly because of all the jokes. They would just get annoying after a while.

----

The usual kiss was usually a little longer, but nothing super passionate or anything. But, there was the occasional kiss. The ones when it was that moment. And those were like this:

It would either be holding each other for a while or jumping right into it. But either way, it was taken slowly. He would take your jawline into his hand, and slowly move it down to your neck. The other hand of his would just lay on your waist, holding you just a tiny bit closer.

You would take his hand in yours, and hold it from behind. You would also mindlessly move your fingers along his body, anywhere it felt right. These kisses were always so gentle, yet so passionate.

You would move in unison, always knowing where the other would go. Neither of you led or followed, just flowed together. And to anyone who saw it would think it like a normal kiss, but there was always so much more going on within it.

After it would end, the two of you would stay close, until you moved out of the trance. It always made it feel like the world was nothing and all there was was you and Bucky.

These were your favorite kisses, because they were the ones you didn't know we're going to happen and were rare. It was a beautiful surprise.

A/N Hope you enjoyed! Feel free to request at any time!