Chapter fourteen.

Recap: "I'm okay but I have to tell you something." I said. I decided to play around with Kian. "what is it?" he asked nervous. "my mom says were moving." I frowned. His eyes went wide and he was about to say something but i beat him to it. "but I said that I'm not going.. I'm staying right here." I smiled. He let out a huge breath which sounded like he had been holding in all day and cupped my cheeks. "don't do that to me'' he smiled and kisses me. I could never let him go. End of recap.

----------------------------------

Today I finally woke up at my own pace and ended up sleeping until 11. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and face. I put some socks on and went downstairs. "Morning Vinny." I said to the chief in the kitchen. "Good morning Ellie.. Your in a good mood." he says and puts down a plate with eggs and waffles. "I guess I am." I smiled and started eating. "Good morning Ellie.. So I talked to your moms realtors and she told me that your mom is moving out today around 2.. So I thought you could go pick up your things around 3 when we know for sure that she is gone and you can bring them here to start setting up your new room!" Kris said sitting next to me. "New room?!? This is too much Kris... You've done so much for me already.. Maybe I can get a job and save up for my own place.. Just having one more person living in this house is too much." I said sitting up. "Nonsense.. You're staying here.. Were you've always been. Where your second family is." Kris says. "Thank you so much auntie kris.. Thank you." I said hugged her. We talked some more about my music career and about going to my house to pick up my stuff. I told her that Kian would be coming with me. When we were done I went to find Kylie and Kendall and tell them. They were so excited that we would all finally be under one roof. For the rest of the time until 2:30 we just sat around and talked. At 2:30 I went and started getting ready. I walked to Kylie's closet and picked out my plain white tee shirt and over it I put on a pair if denim overalls with one strap off. I put on my white low top converse and let go of my hair. I grabbed my purse and phone and went downstairs to wait for Kian. "Hey kris I'm about to leave to get my stuff." I said waiting by the door. "Okay, I just spoke to the realtor and she said your mom is all moved out and on her way to the airport.. She can't go back into the house.. Once she's out she's out." Kris said. "Thanks again." I said and hugged her. I heard a honk and went outside to see Kian. I got in the car and we were off to get my stuff.

When we got to my house we got off and I unlocked the door. "Hello?" I yelled.. Nothing. Okay so she wasn't here. That's good. We went straight upstairs with some boxes and went into my room. When I walked into my room I stopped in my tracks. Everything was exactly the same as it was when I left. Same smell of the same perfume and everything. "So this is it." Kian said. "Yea... I haven't been here since like two months before I met you." I said holding tears back. "Why?" Kian asked from in back of me. "Because what was the point? If I was always gonna be alone in this house.. Kian you don't get it. It was every single week she was gone. Always leaving me notes. 'Be back in a week or too - mom' I mean if I was lucking I got to say a simple hi to her. I haven't had a full conversation that didn't end in tear or that ended with my mom since I was 10.. Since she told me about her first trip." I said turning around facing him. "Do you know where she was going? Or why she was going?" he asked. "No.. That's the things, she never told me. Not even once. Do you know what it is to spend every single birthday since you were ten with a completely different family? It sucks. I hated it but I got used to it. Now I don't even feel it anymore - the pain of her telling me she can't be here for my birthday.." I said tearing coming down my cheeks. "GOD WHY COULDN'T SHE JUST BE HERE FOR ME? HAVING TO GROW UP SO QUICKLY! I HATE HER! I HATE HER!" I screamed/yelled while throwing a bunch of picture of my mom and I to the ground. "HEY HEY DONT DO THAT." Kian yelled grabbing me and pulled me to him. I fell to the ground and just cried in his lap. "Shhh, it's okay baby. Look I may not understand but I can try and I can be here for you.. It's gonna be okay.. Your gonna start over and it's gonna feel so good." Kian said holding me. I had finally let it out. All these feeling that I had inside me. That I had build up for so long. I was a wreak. "Go Kian." I said looking at him. My face a mess. "What?" he asked confused. "Go.. Kian you deserve someone better then me. I have too many problems in my life.. You deserve someone who has a happy life.. Who's parents are the in the picture.. Someone who.. You know you can go to their house and she can introduce you to her parents.. and they'll love you.. I'm a mess, too complicated. So go.. Go find that person Kian." I said cupping his cheeks and passing my thumb over them. "No.. No I don't want that. Can't you see? I'm not leaving Ellie. I don't care how complicated you are. I'll be here to help you through it. Don't make me go please. I wanna stay here." he said resting his foreheads on mine. My breath was hitched. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. "Let me help you Ellie." he whispered. I kissed him and then hugged him. Holding him tight. Not wanting to let go. "Come baby, let's finish." he said whipping my tears away. We got up and started putting stuff in boxes. There was a lot of things I threw away. I basically only left there with my cloths and shoes. "Do we pick up the glass?" Kian asked looking at the glass from the picture frames I threw. "No.. Leave it there... But." I said and grabbed the pictures. We walked downstairs and right before we left I went to the fire place she had and turned it on and threw the pictures in. I walked out of the house not looking back. It's time to start over.

-------------------------------

A/N: HELLO! HOPE YOU LIKED THIS UPDATE! GO A SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS AND COMMENT AND VOTE! BE BACK SOON BYEE! Tbh I think this is my fave chapter

Follow me:

Twitter: @lool_sasha

Instagram: lool_sasha

Tumblr: loolsasha.tumblr.com

Stay positive, Stay cloudy 😊😊