Chapter thirteen.

Recap: "Why did you want me to stay with you again?" I asked Kian. "Because I haven't gotten use to sleeping with out you yet." he said with a straight face. I smiled and kissed him. We talked for a while longer and then went to sleep. Today was another great day with Kian. End of recap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I woke up with Kian's arm softly wrapped around my waist. When i turned around to face him I saw that he was already awake. "good morning." I smiled. He cupped my cheek and kissed me. "hey." I looked at him and just smiled.. I'm just a really lucky girl. I then heard my phone ring and grabbed it to see a text from my mother..  my smile faded quickly. I've never really gotten along with my mom ever since my dad left us.. shes a control freak. That's why I'm always at Kylie's house. 

From: mom.

Come home please.. we need to talk. 

"what happen?" Kian said noticing that my smile had faded. "its my mom.. she wants to talk to me." I said shifting uncomfortably. "so go talk to her." he said. "Kian you don't get it.. my mom and I don't always get along.. its kinda why I'm never there and always at Kendall and Kylie's place." i said sitting up. "oh, well do you want me to go?" Kian asked. "no its okay.. can you just drive me back to Kendall and Kylie's house when I get dressed to get my car and go over there?" i asked "of course." he said and rubbed my back. i smiled and kissed his cheek, grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and face and changed into a pair of denim high waist shorts with the cuffs rolled up and a black Monki Katy t-shirt and a pair of all black Vans. I then put some moose in my hair and put on my contacts. I picked up all my stuff in the bathroom and went to Kian's room. When he was done getting ready we got in his car and he drove me to the Jenner house. Once we got there Kian parked right next car. "Call me when you get out.. okay." he said nervous "I will." I kissed him and went straight into my car not going into the house because I just wanted to get this over with. 

When I got to my house I sat in the car for a minute and just stared at my house.. nothings really changed and for some strange reason I was nervous. I took a deep breath and got out of the car. I grabbed my keys and opened the front door. "hello." I said and closed the door behind me. "Ellie in here dear." my mother said from the kitchen. I hate when she calls me dear. I walked into the kitchen and stood by the counter. "Sit down sweetheart dinners almost-" i cute her off  "what do you want?" I asked bluntly. She took a deep breath and looked at me. "Were moving to New York." she said. "No you're moving." i said. "what do you mean.. you have to come with me Ellie." She said surprised. "why would I move with you if all you're gonna do is leave me every other week to go on business trips...or are they even business trips?" I asked crossing my arms. She was silent.. she had nothing to say "plus I have a life here mother.. I'm not leaving and that's final." I said and stood straight. "you're not an adult yet Ellie." she said annoyed. "no but I will be in a week." I said referring to the fact that I turn 18 next week. "Where would you even stay?" she asked like I didn't have a second home. "where I've been staying since you started your every week trips- at aunt Kris' house." I said. I have always called Kris my aunt. "DON'T CALL HER THAT! SHES NOT EVEN YOU AUNT!" she yelled "MAYBE NOT BUT SHES MORE OF A MOTHER FIGURE THEN YOU'LL EVER BE.. ALWAYS LEAVING ME ON MY OWN! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU! I'M FINALLY HAPPY WERE I AM AND YOU ARE NOT PULLING ME AWAY NOW!" I yelled back. I grabbed my purse and left. "YOU'RE MOVING ELLIE!" she yelled as I walked away. "NOT IN A MILLION YEARS." I yelled and slammed the front door. I got in my car and drove back to the Jenner house. While I was driving my vision started to blur and I realized that I was crying. I pull over to the side of the road and just let it out and cried. How can she just do that to me? just try and take me away from my life here.. take me away from Kian? Well I wasn't gonna let her. I was staying here and there was nothing she could do about it. I cleaned my face and kept driving back to the house. When I got there I parked my car and went inside into the kitchen. Kylie, Kendall, and Kris were in the kitchen. Kylie looked up at me "who did it?" she asked noticing that I had cried. I walked over to the table and sat down. "Was it Kian?" Kendall asked. "No.. it was my mom." as soon as I said that Kris stiffened. Kris has never really liked my mom since shes always leaving me and stuff. I've had to spend every birthday with Kris and her family ever since I was ten. "shes making me move with her." i said trying not to cry. "that's not happening.. over my dead body." Kris said. Right when I was gonna say something the was a knock on the door. "stay here." said Kris and she left to go open the door. A short time later I heard Kris yell for security. Soon after Kris came back. "who was it?" asked Kendall. "Trisha." she said. That's my mothers name. "Kris please don't let her take me to New York.. she cant." i was cut off by Kris. "shh its okay Ellie your not going anywhere.. that's why i called security. She can't come back on this property." she said and sat next to me. "THIS is your home." Kris said and they all hugged me. "thank you so much.. i love you guys." I said and hugged them back. "come on.. go take a shower and relax." Kylie tells me and I obey. I go upstairs and take a shower. when I got out I went to the closet and put on a random tie-dye t-shirt and a pair of cotton shorts. I brushed my wet hair and laid down on Kylie's bed and went on my phone. "hey someones here to see you." Kendall walked in and told me. I stood up confused and walked downstairs. I saw Kian there standing by the door with his hands in his pockets. "hey, you didn't call me.. how did it go?" Kian asked as I walked down the stairs. "I'm okay but I have to tell you something." I said. I decided to play around with Kian. "what is it?" he asked nervous. "my mom says were moving." I frowned. His eyes went wide and he was about to say something but i beat him to it. "but I said that I'm not going.. I'm staying right here." I smiled. He let out a huge breath which sounded like he had been holding in all day and cupped my cheeks. "don't do that to me'' he smiled and kisses me. I could never let him go.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:HELLO! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DID PLEASE VOTE FOR IT AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! I LOVE GETTING FEEDBACK! BE BACK SOON BYEE:***

Follow me:

twitter:@lool_sasha 

instagram:lool_sasha (btw if your gonna follow me on instagram let me know in the comments so i can accept you cause i have mine on private.)

tumblr: loolsasha.tumblr.com