Chapter twelve.

Recap: When I got back in his room I saw Kian laying down on his bed with his laptop. I walked over and laid down next to him and cuddled up to him. We spend the rest of the night just watched YouTube videos and cuddling. One of the best nights ever.
End of recap.

------------------------------

I was woken up by my phone alarm going off. I shut it off and turned around to see Kian sound asleep. I passed my thumb over his nose ring. His eyes opened immediately and I flinched away from embarrassment. "No keep going." he said still sleepy and closed his eyes again. I kept moving my thumb over his nose ring. His chest would move up and down peacefully. Soon I got a text from Kylie saying that they were gonna be out the whole day so she was leaving a key under the rug. As I was replying to Kylie I dropped my phone on my face from Kian scaring me. "You stopped." he said. I jumped a little and dropped my phone on my face. "Kian don't scare me like that." I said rubbing my face. Kian laughed for what seemed like hours. Eventually I got up and started to leave his room. "Wait wait where are you going.? he asked getting up. "I'm gonna pee.. All you do is keep laughing." I frowned. "No, no wait come back." he said sitting cris cross. I went back to his bed and sat on his lap. "Okay what?" I asked. He just dropped his head to my shoulder and rested it there. I started playing around with his hair for awhile. After a while Kian started leaving wet kisses along my neck. My head grew weak from Kian's touch and dropped to his shoulder. "KIAN." Ricky yelled from outside of the room. Kian sighed in frustration. "WHAT." Kian yelled back. "WERE LEAVING TO THE AWESOMENESS SET FOR THE DAY." Ricky yelled. "OKAY BYE." Kian yelled back rudely. I slapped his arm. "Don't be mean." I whispered. "BYE." Ricky yelled one last time and left. "Don't be mean to them." I said again. "But he interrupted us." he pouted. "Not like anything was gonna happen anyway." I smirked. "Yea but you wanted something to happen... Didn't you?" he smirked back. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said and I got up. "Don't run away from the question." he said as I was leaving the room.

When I got dressed and so did Kian we left to the Jenner house so I could take a shower and get ready for the day. When we got there I grabbed the key from under the rug and open the door to find the house completely empty. We went straight to Kylie's room so I could take a shower. I took a quick shower, dried off and went to the closet and put on a pair of ripped denim high waist shorts with pink muscle tank shirt with a floral skull on it. I put some moose in my hair and left it alone and to top it off I put on a pair of black gladiator sandals. I picked up the bathroom and the closet and went out to the room were Kian was. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked Kian sitting in front of him. "I have to do some small things but after I was just thinking about going back to my house and editing the videos." he said. "Okay.. I guess I'll take my computer and edit there and then come over here." I said and got up. "No.. Stay with me again." he said. He looked so.. Vulnerable. "Okay." I said quietly and started to pack a bag with some clothes. When I was done we went to a couple of places Kian needed to go to and then back to his house to edit videos. Kian sat on his desk and I sat on his bed and all you could hear was our videos through our headphones. Once I was done I played it back once more and then uploaded it up to YouTube. "Are you done editing?" I asked Kian. "Yea I am... You wanna bake some cookies?" he asked. "Yes yes yes!!" I said excited. We went to the kitchen and started to bake. "Okay Kian pass me the flour." I said. He passed it to me and I had a bright idea. things were about to get messy. I grabbed a little flour and threw it in his face and started laughing. "Hey Kian.. I think you have a little something on your face." I laughed. "And I think you have something on your head Ellie." he said and cracked an egg in my head. I gasped and grabbed some cookie mix and threw it on him. Oh it's on. We were throwing anything we could find on each other. I had ketchup, egg, flour, cookie mix, and god knows what on me and Kian had the same. We just couldn't stop laughing while throwing all these things at each other. I've never laughed so much in my life... It feels so good to laugh this much. I guess Kian ran out of things to throw because he grabbed me by my waist and pulled my close to him. All I did was laugh on his shoulder. "You have a little something here." Kian said pointing to my cheek and kissing it. "And here, here, here." he kept saying kissing my whole face.. "Okay okay I get it.. I'm a mess." I laughed. He grabbed my face and smashed our lips together. My hand automatically went up to his hair and I tangled my fingers in hair. He grabbed my my thighs and carried me up the the counter. Our lips moving in sync. We pulled away out of loss of breath. "We should probably pick this up." I said my breath hitched. "Or we can leave it to Ricky for interrupting us this morning?" Kian said with a smirk. I slapped his arm and started picking up the mess. After of like an hour of picking up we went upstairs just in time bc Ricky, Connor, and Jc had just got back . When I grabbed some clothes to take a shower Kian stopped me. "No.. I like when you wear my shirts.." He said and handed me one of his random t-shirts. I smiled, took the t-shirt and some cotton shorts and went to take a shower. Once I got out i dried off, got dressed and went back to Kian's room. "Hey I just saw your new video.. It's really funny." he said when I putting some stuff away in my bag. "You actually watch my videos?" I asked a bit surprised for some reason. "Yea of course I do.. What did you think?" he asked. "I don't know I just thought you said that you watch my videos but you never really watched them." I shrugged sitting in front of him on the bed. "Well that's not true.. I actually watch them." he said and pulled me close. "Why did you want me to stay with you again?" I asked Kian. "Because I haven't gotten use to sleeping with out you yet." he said with a straight face. I smiled and kissed him. We talked for a while longer and then went to sleep. Todaywas another great day with Kian.

---------------------------
A/N:HELLO! SORRY ITS SUPER DUPER LATE! ITS JUST THAT SCHOOL HAS BEEN TAKING OVER!

UPDATE SOON!

Follow me!

Twitter:@lool_sasha
Instagram:lool_sasha

Stay positive, Stay cloudy
😊☁️