Chapter five.

*one week later*
------

"Hey wake up.. It's time for Greece." Kylie said shaking my shoulder. I got up, stretched, and checked my phone.

From:Kiki:))

Hey I'm on my way to the house:)

To:Kiki:))

Okay see you then:)

I got up and made my way to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I then made my way to the cabinet and put on my blue trousers and a grey cut off tank. (If you guys wanna see the outfits just let me know) I went back to the bathroom and did a messy top knot for my hair. I then went to my shoes and picked out my light brown strappy sandals. I didn't feel like putting on my contacts so I just put on my light brown glasses((the glasses look like Kian's)) I grabbed my phone and my black Celine luggage bag and went downstairs to have breakfast. As I was about to have breakfast I heard a knock on the door and went to go get it. I opened the door to see Kian standing there with his luggage. "Hey." I smiled and hugged him. Once I pulled away Kian grabbed my cheek and kissed me. When he pulled away he said "I like your glasses." "I like yours too." I smiled and tapped the glass of his glasses. We brought his luggage in and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Kian greeted everyone and we sat down and ate. "So how's Sam." Kylie asked. 'He's good I guess." Kian said confused. "Kylie likes Sam." I joked. "Oh my god no I don't Ellie." She chuckled and lightly pushed me. "It's okay I mean I think he likes you too." Kian said and intertwined our fingers under the table. I don't know what Kian and I are. But I don't really care either. I just like how things are going. "Alright our plane is there lets get going." Kris said and we made our way to the car. "What does she mean by 'our plane'?" Kian asked. "They have a private jet to take us to Greece." I said. "Wow." Kian said and smiled. I can tell that he wasn't really used to all of this and neither am I. I mean I've been friends with Kylie since we were little kids and she's has always had all these luxuries in her life and I guess I've always been there for it but its still new to me. We got on the plane and I took a set next to Kian. He gave me one of his headphones and he got the other one and we just listen to music together. I put my head in the crook of his neck and intertwined our fingers and just enjoyed the ride.. Soon we'll be in Greece.

--------------

All I felt was someone showering kisses all over my face. "Hey Ellie were here." I heard Kian say in between kisses. I slowly opened my eyes to see Kian beautiful face inches away from mine. And right when we were about to kiss- "can you guys stop being so lovey dovey and get off of the plane." Kendall said from behind. I just laughed grabbed my purse and got off the plane. When we got off the mayor of Mykonos ((a city in Greece)) was there waiting for us to arrive. He greeted us and then we got in a car to go to our home in Greece for the week.

---------------

Once we got off at the house I was in awe. It was so beautiful. The house was insanely big and it was just perfect. I walked out to the back and you could just see the whole ocean. The water was crystal clear, you could see right down to the bottom of the ocean. There was a yacht just anchored there in the middle. It looked like it for us and I couldn't be more excited,happy,and blessed that I could be here with the Jenner's/Kardashians and Kian. I then felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. "Watcha thinking about." I heard Kian say into my ear. "Nothing just grateful that I'm here.... With you." I said turning around. "Im happy I'm here too." He said and kissed me. I could really get used to this. We went inside and got escorted to our room. "Oh my god." Was all I could say when we walked into our room. It was perfect. Once we got our bags we took out our penny boards and decided to go riding around the little town.

-------------

It's been like 3 hours since Kian and I have been riding our boards and we've just been having an amazing time. We just ignored all the camera ((cause they were filming for the show)) and just pretended that it was just us two alone. After being out for a long while we decided to head back to the house. "Hey guys where have you been?" Asked Kourtney. "We've just been riding around." I said and took some grapes from the table. "Well go get ready, dinners in an hour or two." She said and we left to our room. I got my cloths from my suit case and took a shower when I was done I dried off and put on my grey long sleeve shirt with a pair of white shorts and my grey TOMS. I had washed my hair so all I did was put some moose on and just let it air dry. When I got out Kian went to the bathroom and took a shower. Once he was done we made our way to the roof too for dinner.

----------------

When dinner was over Kian and I decided to go and sit on the couch that looked out into the ocean. "So Ellie spending all with you.. Just makes me happy... You know ever since I saw you that day in the car with Kylie.. I just new I had to have you.. And being here with you just makes everything way better.. I guess what I'm trying to say is.. Will you be my girlfriend Ellie?" Kian said. I got up from laying down on his lap and faced him. "Kian nothing would make me happier... Yes." I smiled. And kissed him. It was so full of passion and.. Love maybe?

--------------
A/N: HELLO! So yea that happens! Comment and let me know if you guys are liking this fanfic. And vote it up!

Twitter:@lool_sasha
Instagram lool_sasha

Stay positive, Stay cloudy☁☁