Chapter 11

"Come on, we're taking my car" he said, he exited the car and got into his with me on his tail. We drive for about 30 minutes and got to his house, when we got in we just went up to his room and laid on his bed. I broke the silence because I don't like us arguing and being mad at each other.
"Baby, the reason you can't meet her is because I don't know who my mother is hell, I don't even know where she is. I was 5 and when my dad left her she started leaving my siblings and I home alone all kinds of hours of the night. Let's just say she ended up strung out on coke and selling her body. That's why I didn't wanna talk about it, I get to emotional" I said tearing up
"Damn baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean to. Don't cry sexy, you turned out perfectly fine and you're gonna be very successful in life baby girl" Zahir said kissing my tears away
"That's the nicest thing someone has said to me"
I smiled and gave him a kiss. I appreciate him so much. I just laid on his chest and listened to his heartbeat as we laid in comfortable silence.
"Chantel you're my girl now, you can tell me anything, and I'll be here for you"
"Thank You"
He looked me in my eyes, but then his phone interrupted the silence.
He answered and said, "Who this and why the fuck you calling me from a blocked number"
"Zahir, if I can't have you nobody could. Tell that bitch to watch her back"
"Tanya you a lame, touch her and your a dead hoe walking"
He hung up the phone and I look at him all kinds of perplexed.
"Who Tanya? And who is she touching" I said
"She's an ex, and she's just sending empty threats about you. Don't worry I got you baby"
"Please, I dare that hoe to try me, I always got that heat on me"
"Ooouuu, my baby a little gangster"
"Only when needed boo"
For the rest of the night he held me in his arms as we joked around. Times like this just made me fall even more harder for Zahir and it made me wonder why God waited so long to bring him in my life again.

When I woke up the next morning, Zahir was still asleep like a baby. I slipped out of his arms and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After my hygiene, I put on my adidas leggings and the matching cropped hoodie, then put on my fenty slides. When I got out the bathroom, Zahir was still sleep like a baby, so I decided to see what he had in his kitchen. I found a good amount of things, so I decided to whip up some breakfast for us. As I was dishing out food, I jumped from someone's touch.
"I could get used to waking up to breakfast every morning " Zahir said laughing
"Don't do that you ass wipe, you scared me" I said pouting
"Who else could've been touching you it was only me and you in this house"
"Shut up"
He laughed then sat at the table waiting for me to bring him his food. I set the plates on the tables as well as our drinks, he smacked my booty and said "Thanks sexy"
"Your welcome, daddy gets what daddy wants when he acts right" I responded
"I like that cause I always act right"
He winked then we both laughed. We enjoyed breakfast with laughs and jokes. After eating Zahir joined me in cleaning up, while we goofed around.
"Gonna ride with me today" he asked
"Yeah being that I got nothing to do" I shrugged
When we were done, we shut everything off and left out the house. The drive was about 20 minutes and then we pulled up to the club. When we walked in Chantel was seated with another lady and they looked like they were waiting on someone.
"Go on over there and join them bae. That's the designer, we gotta make this joint looks fly" he said and kissed me
I joined them and introduced myself to the designer then we got straight to business. The meeting took us longer than necessary cause the designer was tryna lush back on what we wanted. But, of course Chantel and I didn't hesitate to check her.
"That hoe just blew me on a whole other level" Chantel said
"Deadass, all like 'Are you guys sure about that' like just keep your yapper shut and write down what we saying" I said
Chantel laughed and we continued to talk while we waited for the boys to finish their meeting. When they were done, Zahir and I left out immediately cause we were going to go see his mama. On our way there, the road we were trying to take was being blocked by a big ass car. Zahir being impatient and hot tempered, he began to beep his horn and the person ignored him. So, he rolled down his window and yelled, "Move this crusty ass car out the way, you causing all kinds of traffic. People got places to be. A female threw him the bird, I could see him getting upset, so I decided to step in cause I didn't want my man going to jail for beating up and woman. I unbuckled my seatbelt and exited the car cause at this point, I was beginning to get upset. I knocked on the window, and the female stepped out of the car.
"People got places to be and you out here holding us up, now please move ya crusty car out the way, I'm asking you nicely"
"I don't give a fuck what you say and how you say it, this ain't moving til I'm ready to move"
"We can do it the easy way or the hard way, it's honestly your choice"
She stepped closer to my face, and in my head she was choosing the hard way. So, I clocked her on the right side of her face, and from then on things went downhill from then. I'm nice and all that but once you test me and rub me the wrong way, I don't hesitate to have to check someone. As I was beating her ass, a pair of arms that I recognized as Zahir was picking me up, and I yelled, "Now get that ass up and move ya shit out the fucking way!"
Zahir laughed as we got into the car, "now she'll know not to ever fuck with you again" he laughed
"You know her?"
"Yeah that's my ex, that's why I let you beat her ass for that long"
"In that case, I should've beat her ass even more, out here threatening my life and shit"
"Chill baby, she got enough, she can barely open one of her eyes, she's moving the car now. Plus ya sexy ass don't need to be spending no time in jail"
I just laughed as he made the best out of this bad situation, once the car was out of our way, we drove off and enjoyed the rest of our day.