Chapter 7

After leaving the studio, we took another hour drive across town. We pulled up to this club that said Duos Night Club (made up 😭).
"So is this you and Ty's club?" I asked
"Actually it is. Their still working on it, it's coming along great. I brought you here to sign some papers" he said
"Why do I need to sign papers?"
"Ty and I co-own the place. But, you and Tamiya are managers and you need to sign papers that says that"
"I'll probably ask a lot of questions cause you know I'm new to all of this"
"Don't worry princess I'll explain everything to you"
He put his arm over my shoulder and explained the procedures to me while we walked into the club.
"It gets even better on the inside" I said amazed
"It'll look even better when it's all done. This is years worth of saving from Ty and I" he smiled
"I could tell, I'm proud of you baby"
"Thanks, I'm proud of me too"
"Your so silly"
"Let's finish up this business, then the rest of the day could go towards us bonding"
"Alright, sounds good to me"
We went into and office where Ty and Tamiya was, we said our hellos then Tamiya and I signed the paper work. Ty and Zahir had their little guy talk for a little bit then we headed out. When we got back to the car, Zahir said, "We now have a business and loving relationship, you know what this mean right?"
"Actually I don't" I said
"We're now bonded together, this is a LIFETIME commitment. You can't leave my side"
"I won't baby as long as you treat me right"
He gave me a kiss on the cheek then pulled out of the parking lot.

After running errands the whole day, we finally went back home to his house. We both sat on the couch, I slid off my shoes, put my feet in his lap, and turned the TV on to 'BET'.
"Gimme a massage bae" I smiled
"Anything for my princess" he winked
I leaned back and watched the tv as he went to work on my feet. I could get used to this, Zahir was a very supportive, loving, and caring person which is most important when finding your soulmate.
"Hello?" Zahir tapped me
"What?" I asked
"You on planet earth?"
"Yeah nigga, now what you want?"
"Watchu want to eat?"
"Food duhh"
"You're such a smartass, what kind?"
"Anything, you choose"
"Iight. Mexican it is"
"Nah not that"
"Italian"
"Try again"
"Why would you tell me to pick them?"
"I kinda want Jamaican food"
"Iight, then I'll order us some"
"Thank You Zahir"
"No problem"
"No seriously, for everything"
"If you're gonna be my girl baby, you gotta get used to me taking care of you. That's my job"
For the rest of the night, we just vibed with eachother and shared a lot of personal stories with eachother, I just feel way more connected to him, I think I'm falling in love with him again, HARD this time.