Chapter 9

After Zahir and I both showered and put on clothes, we decided to just spend the day inside, and bond with eachother for the day.

We're now in his game room, trying to find a game for both of us to play.
"We gonna play 2K 17, Iight bae?" Zahir said
"That's fine with me" I smiled
"I'll take it easy on you"
"Nah, play me like I'm one of your boys. So, then when I beat you, I know I did it forreal"
After about 30 minutes of playing him, I beat him. It was honestly a lucky win he was up 102-100 and I made the buzzer beater with the one and only Draymond Green. I looked at him, and he looked mad asf. Me being the annoying person that I am, I got up and started doing a victory dance.
"What's all that shit you was talking?" I said
"Sit down man" he said
"Oops somebody's mad. Who's the best?"
"You extra asf"
"Just say it, Chantel is the best"
"Chantel is the best, happy?"
I laughed and walked over to him, sitting on his lap. At times like this, I'm happy that we bumped into eachother that day at the mall cause this is the most happinesss I've gotten in a while.
"Baby, you heard me?" He said breaking my train of thought
"No, what'd you say?" I asked
"I said when I'm gon meet ya mama?"
"Um, idk. You don't need to meet her"
"Yeah I do I want to. So find out when I could"
"No"
"Why?"
"Cause"
"Cause of what Chantel? Stop avoiding shit, you know I hate that"
"And I hate being pushed to do shit I don't wanna do, but here you are doing it"
With that, I got up off him and went upstairs locking myself in the bathroom. Talking about my family is a touchy subject so I rather avoid anything that has to do with my family. But, of course Zahir doesn't get that. He doesn't get that I have a fucking crackhead, prostitute for a mother, who I haven't seen since I was fucking 5! So, if he wants to meet her, I wish him good luck finding her. I heard footsteps coming up the steps, and I really just wanted to be alone right now, but I just ignored the knocks until I heard who it was.
"Bestie, open up. Zahir told me about what happened" Tamiya said
I unlocked the door letting her come in
"I understand what you've been through. We've basically grown together. I've seen you at your worst and your best. But, you can't flip on Zahir like that he doesn't know your story, and all he's trying to do is learn it. But, you ain't tryna let him in" Tamiya preached
"Well if I don't wanna talk about something he needs to learn to just leave the shit alone. You know how vulnerable I am about shit like that T. Nobody understands that besides you"
"That's the past. Now you got Zahir and Ty who's tryna understand you. But, they can't if you always got this wall up. You gotta fix shit with Z, and ain't no if, ands, or buts about it"
I rolled my eyes, finally deciding to leave the bathroom. When I walked downstairs, I saw Ty and Zahir sitting on the couch watching Real Husbands of Hollywood.
"Wassup berry head" Ty said
"Wassup ugly" I laughed while Tamiya and I joined them on the couch. When I sat next to Zahir, I noticed him shift over a bit. I understand we just had a argument, but I don't need the fucking attitude. So I got up and sat on a couch by myself. I held my phone in my hand going through my Instagram newsfeed while still watching the tv as well.
"Um, I'll be back. Ty you rolling" Zahir said
"Yeah, come on" Ty said
"Bring me back something" Tamiya said
"Iight I'll get some Taco Bell on our way back" Ty said kissing her
"Bruh, she gots you all types of pussy whipped" Zahir laughed
"Like Chantel don't. She could make your mood go from this to that in a millisecond" Ty snapped back
"Where you going Z?" I asked
"Out clearly" Zahir snapped back
"Out where"
"Don't fucking worry"
"I'm not gonna do this with you right now"
After being gone for an hour, Ty came back cause Tamiya was tired and wanted to go home. So, when they left, it was just me alone in this big ass mansion. I kept calling Zahir but he wasn't answering, I missed him I'm not gonna lie. But, if he's gonna continue to be a little bitch. Then I'll be a bigger bitch.

#Relationshipissues
#TeamPetty
#Zantel or #Chahir