Passion of a Dragon [Sequel to My Dragon Slayer] [Fairy Tail NaLu Fanfiction]

[Wow guys! I'm amazed on how many people wanted a sequel to my fanfiction!! It's amazing that it got so much attention from every single one of you guys! Well here it is :D] 

Passion of a Dragon.... 

Lucy's POV 

So many things have changed in the past year and a half since what happened at that everlasting storm incident. And I'm glad that Natsu and I got married; we currently live in his house, but we decided to make it bigger so there's more room for us together. Natsu still plans on becoming an S class one day and finding Igneel, it's up to me to help as well. The past year and a half have been great, no guilds have tried to pick a fight, and the trio slayer team is constantly doing quests. 

"Hey Lucy! Let's get to the guild!" Happy demands. 

"Okay!" I say to Happy as I get my celestial spirit keys and tie up my hair into pigtails and I run out to them. 

"Let's go." I say to Natsu and Happy. 

"Good Morning Lucy." Natsu says as he kisses me. 

"Good Morning Natsu." I say smiling back as we all head to the guild. 

"Good Morning Fairy Tail." Natsu says out the front of the guild. 

"Let's head inside." I say to everyone and we head inside the guild.

"Hey Natsu, let's fight again!" Takuto says running up to Natsu. 

"I'll fight you later, I have some busy things to attend to at the moment." Natsu says making up a fake excuse to hang out with me. He's so funny. 

"I wonder when the S-class exam is gonna come up, I'm so excited." Natsu says to himself. 

"I wonder who's gonna be in it this year?" Happy asks. 

We walk over to the headmaster, as he calls everybody around. 

"The S-Class exam is due to be in 2 weeks, we are going back to Tenroujima Island since 7 years ago. I am currently picking people to be in the exam, I'll tell you the rest in 5 days." Headmaster says as we all decide to walk away. 

Everyone must want to prove themselve by going on jobs, I can see them all piling up by the job board. I decide to walk outside to get some fresh air, I then go to the park and lay down under the tree and look at the sky. It's good to have some peace once in a while. 

"Hey you, do you know anybody called Natsu Dragneel?" A voice says over me. 

I see a boy with pink hair which is similar to Natsu's, and his eyes are bright blue. He's wearing a red scarf and a black tank top. Hey has a black headband on his head. 

"Why do you want him?" I ask. 

"Well, he's my older brother and I wanna see him!" The boy asks once again. 

Older brother..? Natsu never told me this, he said that Igneel was his dad but didn't mention anybody else in the family. I then see Natsu coming up looking confused at the boy. 

"Who the heck are you?" Natsu asks. 

"My name is Toshiki Dragneel, Fire Dragon Slayer. I want to challenge you Natsu!" The boy yells out. 

"Toshiki... Dragneel..? Fire.. Dragon Slayer...?" Natsu says confused. 

"I was taught by the one and only Igneel, so fight me Natsu!" Toshiki yells out. 

"Igneel?! Do you know where he is now?!" Natsu asks desperately. 

"You're gonna have you find out yourself big brother." Toshiki says with his fist in flames. 

"If you want a fight, then I'll give you a fight!" Natsu says getting in a battle stance.