Sixteen

~Peter~

I stood there holding her in my arms. I never wanted this to end, but I knew it had to.

"We better get going." I mumbled into her ear.

I grabbed her by the waist and took her to the sky. Max linked her arms around my neck. I smiled at her nervousness. I pulled her closer as we reached camp. Soon I landed next to my tent and I set her down.

"Get extra arrows." I advised.

Max nodded and disappeared into my tent. I looked around camp and saw the boys preparing their weapons. I smiled as I felt a chin rest on my shoulder.

"Ready love?" I asked.

She nodded and walked over towards Felix. I walked into my tent and changed into a larger size of Henry's clothes. With the final turn of the scarf I walked out.

"Well?" I asked. "Convinced?"

Max bit her lip.

"Turn around with your back facing me."

I did as she said.

"Better."

I turned back around to be inches away from my Lost Girl. I placed a hand under her chin.

"I love you runaway princess." I told her.

She closed her eyes at my touch and she stood on her toes to lightly kiss my jawline. I sighed with comfort. She always knew my sweet spots.

"Go with Felix." I said. "I'll see you soon."

"Ok." She nodded and left my grasp after a gentle peck on the lips.

I watched as her hips swayed as she walked away.

"Oh Lost Girl, the things I do for you."

~Max~

I walked towards Felix with a light blush. He loves me not Wendy. I looked towards the forest.

"Thank you Snow." I whispered.

"Positions." Felix ordered.

I crouched down between him and Aeron. As we watched from a small distance we could see that everything was going as planned. Then Peter called for us.

"Go up to him." Felix told me.

I nodded and walked up behind my Lost Boy.

"Max!" Emma called.

I couldn't help but smirk as Peter turned around.

"I told you to stay with Felix." He complained.

"Well he told me to go up to you." I replied.

"Maxine, get over here this instant!" My mother yelled.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that!" I yelled back.

"I'm your mother! You can't tell me to do anything!"

I began to advance but Peter grabbed my hand holding me back.

"Not now love." He said staring me in the eyes.

"Regina, what aren't you telling us?" David asked.

"Oh Charming," she laughed. "a lot."

"And I'm guessing that this forbidden romance is one thing you didn't mention?" Emma mumbled.

I met Snow's eyes and she sent me

a wink. I bit my lip holding in a smile.

"Enough bickering." Peter said. "You all didn't play by the rules so you'll all have to face the punishment."

"Now!" Felix yelled.

The Lost Boys caught the trespassers by surprise and soon Peter called them in, satisfied with what was apparently accomplished. We began back to camp, leaving the unwanted guests alone.

I headed to Peter's tent only to jump onto the bed. Soon I heard my name softly spoken.

"Max" Peter said. "I owe you an explanation."

"Peter-"

"Quiet." He ordered.

I closed my mouth and sat up to face him.

"I should've told you that she was still on Neverland when you got here. In fact I should've told you that she never left. It's just that I needed her to hold leverage over people and now I wanted to use her to convince Henry to help save Neverland, to help save me."

"You done now?" I asked.

He nodded and I began to stand up.

"Peter, I overreacted. I should've just let the matter be, I should've trusted you. We're both to blame."

"So you're not mad with my intention to use her against Henry?" he asked.

"No." I answered. "Anything worth going to save you is a risk worth taking."

A/N
Happy Valentines Day everybody!!!!!! Hope you enjoy the update!
~loverunning19