Eleven

~Peter~

A slight groan escaped my lips as I allowed my eyes to adjust to the sun shining through the opening of the tent. I blinked a few times before I fell back down onto the bed. Inhaling into the pillow I reached over towards Max, but my hand fell onto the empty side of the bed.

My eyes instantly shot open. I was out of that tent quicker than one could say Dark One. I saw that Felix and Aeron were up. I headed towards them and Felix noticed me coming.

"I know that face." he said.

"What face?"

"That one," he said pointing at me. "the one that you just did walking over here."

"And?" I said beginning to get annoyed by this conversation.

"Somethings happened to Max."

I stopped there surprised. "How did you-?"

"Pan, what happened to Max?"

I sighed." I don't know. She wasn't in bed when I woke up, hell she wasn't even in camp."

Felix began to pace and Aeron took a seat.

"You would've known if the band of hero's came in the camp at night an took her."

"So now we know that Max had to leave camp on her own." Aeron figured.

"But why would she go anywhere that I cant see her?" I thought out loud.

"How 'bout Henry?"

My eyes grew wide. I looked to Aeron.

"Aeron you're brilliant!"

I smiled as I quickly took of into the air. Swerving around my eyes scanned the island until I saw her. Max was looking in every nook and cranny for her brother. I let myself sink down to the ground.

"You're not going to find him under a rock love."

Maxed jumped up and turned around.

"Scared?" I laughed.

I got a punch to the shoulder.

~Max~

"Ow!"

I smirked as Peter held his right shoulder.

"Don't do that!" I laughed.

Peter nodded. "Lesson learned."

I began to head back to camp when Peter spoke up.

"I know that you were looking for Henry love."

I stopped walking.

"What?" I lied turning around. "No I wasn't."

Peter smirked crossing his arms.

"Max, you're a terrible liar."

"Oh shut up."

I turned with my back facing him. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my shoulder.

"What do you want now?" I mumbled, trying to escape from his grip.

He chuckled.

"You know" he started "you could just ask."

With his arms still around me I turned to face him.

"Will you take me to see Henry please?" I asked flashing a smile.

"Well-"

I punched hid shoulder again.

"Sure love." he said, biting his lip to hold in the pain.

"Thought so." I laughed.

"Ready?" he asked pulling me in close.

"Wait!"

He took off into the sky. I held onto him tight. Now, it was his turn to laugh.

"I hate flying." I whined into his shirt.

"I know."

"I hate you."

He chuckled.

"No you don't."

A/N

So two updates in two days. That's a new record. I'm working on updating more I have 20 chapters handwritten I just need to find time to actually type them up so bare with me. And don't worry the chapters will be getting longer and Max and Peter's story will be following and going along with the show.

~loverunning19