Five

~Max~

With a gentle drop to the ground the shadow released my hand. I smiled with joy as i peered into the all too familiar Lost Boy camp. about to step in a voice called out.

"Stop!" Felix yelled.

i smiled in satisfaction at the hearing one of my best friends voice, and turned around. Once seeing me, the blonde haired and piercing blue eyed boy immediately dropped his crossbow and whispered my name.

"Max? It...is that really you?"

"No, I'm just a random girl that Peter Pan's shadow dropped off who just so happens to look like the only girl that got Peter Pan to love again." I laughed.

"Yeah, that is so Max."

He ran to hug me.

"We missed you Max." he said parting from my arms.

"I missed you guys too." I sighed.

"Come on," he smiled "let's go tell Peter."

I nodded as we walked through the entrance together. I looked to the sky and noticed that it was now morning. Felix stopped outside of Peter's tent. I chuckled at the fact that Pan was probably still sleeping.

"Pan." Felix called.

"What?" Peter's muffled voice called.

My heart skipped a beat at the sound of his voice.

"There's something that you'll want to see." Felix continued holding in a slight laugh.

"What Felix! What could possibly peak my intrest right now?" Peter yelled, storming out of his tent with his back turned towards me. I bit my lip holding in a laugh.

"Is that a way to welcome an old friend?" I smiled.

Peter froze where he stood. He slowly turned around only to smile as our eyes met.

"Max." he sighed.

I smiled as he ran to me and our lips met on first impact. He lifted me up in the air and held me close as we parted breathless. He set me down, but i didn't dare move out of his grasp. I felt safe in his arms, and right now, that's all I wanted to feel right now. I was home, and that was something that i hadn't felt in a very long time.

Peter's lips brushed up against my ear.

"What took so long?"

~Peter~

"Is that a way to welcome an old friend?"

My blood ran cold. Dare I say her name. i swallowed hard and I cautiously turned around my heart jumped as i laid eyes on my one and only Lost Girl.

"Max"

I quickly began towards her, but it soon turned into a run. Our lips were the first to meet as i lifted her up into the air. It was a feeling that i haven't felt in over 30 years. I set her down and kept her in my arms. She was here and i never wanted to let her go. I leaned down a little and whispered in her ear.

"What took so long?"

I received a punch in the arm.

"That's my thing." She smiled slipping out from under my arms.

I laughed at the memory of her in that absurd wedding dress.

"You know," I laughed "you really did look good in white."

I got a slap at the back of my head.

"I kinda deserved that." I mumbled.

"Yeah you did." Max added. "Now, speaking of clothes."

I looked at Max and saw that she was wearing well, as they would say a more modern sense of style clothing.

"Where are they?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Where they've always been of course love."

Mad smiled and headed into my tent. As she disappeared Aeron came running into camp.

"Is she here? Is she here? Where is she?"

Felix stepped in front trying to calm the boy down.

"Yeah, she's here." He smiled. "but she's getting changed."

Aeron's smile went from happy to well, I don't know exactly.

I let out an amused chuckle.

"Well just call in all the boys. Tonight we celebrate!"

A/N
HOLY CRAP GUYS!!! FINALLY AN UPDATE! I'm so sorry that that took so long.

March and February have just been crazy for me. I've had one championship swim meet and now I'm heading out to Senior Champs in two weeks and then the flowing weekend Sectionals.

And on top of that I have Confirmation next week and and next Saturday is my birthday! So I'm kinda in a love/hate relationship with the month of March rn!

AND I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR AshleyT7 's birthday shortly after mine so I'm like freaking out rn!

But I promise to try and update more, and don't worry, I'm working on my updating schedule and I have at least 3/4 new stories coming out in the summer so keep a lookout for them!

Thanks for sticking with me and the story! You guys have no idea how much that means to me!

Love you all!!!!! BYE!

~loverunning19