Three

~Max~

The second my feet hit the ground I couldn't feel more at home. I took a deep breath and smiled. I was home.

"Alright Max, Pan's camp." Emma said.

I nodded and smiled slyly.

"This way."

I walked the familiar path from the beach into the forest. From plant to plant my eyes wandered, recognizing each one. Then, I saw it. I held up my hand to make the group stop. Hook spoke up first.

"Dreamshade, a deadly poison." He said.

"The most deadliest poison." I corrected. "Don't touch it unless you have a death wish."

I turned up to the campsite.

"Here we are." I said.

"And where the hell are we exactly?" Regina asked.

"Pan's campsite."

"Yeah, an abandoned one." David chimed in.

"Well this is really only one that I remember." I snapped lying.

"Great, this is just great!" Regina yelled. "Now we're lost!"

"You know what," Snow intervened "let's make camp for the night."

Everyone agreed. I volunteered to take first watch.

"No you won't." My mother said.

"What?" I shrugged. "I have no idea where the camp even is?"

She sighed.

"Fine, but I swear if you-"

I cut her of.

"I know, you kill him. It's not like you haven't tried it before." I mumbled.

"Watch it." She growled.

I crossed my arms and waited for everyone to fall asleep. When their breathing was steady I quietly ran into the forest. When I was far enough away I finally spoke the words that were at the tip of my tongue.

"I believe."

~Peter~

I stomped my way around camp. How the hell should I get Max. Should I be mysterious? How bout heroic? No, evil! No! I'm so stuck! I stormed into my tent.

"What hell is wrong with me!" I yelled.

I took a seat on my bed and began to play with the key around my neck. I smiled at the happy memory it brought me.

"I belong to you." She said.

I ran my hands through my hair. I did such a crappy job at protecting her. I let her out of my grasp twice. How pathetic could I be. I, freakin Peter Pan for crying out loud. The most feared and powerful magical being ever, and I couldn't even protect the one thing that meant the most to me. I flinched as I felt my shadow quickly take off.

"Now where the hell is that going?"

I walked out of my tent to find all my Lost Boys staring at the sky. I rolled my eyes and began pacing all over again. I still couldn't figure out how to get Max. I tried to think, but my thoughts brought me back into my tent on my bed where they drifted me off to sleep.

The next morning, Felix called into my tent waking me up.

"Pan." He called.

"What?" I yelled in reply, not even bothering to get out of my bed.

"There's something that you'll want to see."

I scoffed and got up walking out of my tent with the camp's entrance to my back.

"What Felix? What could possibly peak my interest this early in the morning?"

And I began to walk away.