Chapter 12: Obsessed

Start from the beginning

"Why would you want me to do that?" I chuckled.

I looked up and locked eyes with her. She glanced down at my lips. I smirked. She started to lean in when I tackled her, pinning her by the shoulders.

"You're not gonna get it that easily." I smirked.

I wanted to kiss her... really bad. But I wanted to tease her a little bit more.

I leaned on to her and pressed my lips against her cheek. I could feel her heart pacing under my chest. Her hot breath blowed out her mouth on my cheek, her breathing quickened.

"I seem to be able to brainwash you." I whispered into her ear.

She nodded slightly.

I smirked.

"Why is that?" I asked.

She took a deep breath.

"Cause... I- I like you... a- a lot." She stuttered. "A-and you- you're shirtless."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Well I hope it's not just my body that you're attracted to." I teased.

I pressed my ear against her chest.

"Are you scared?" I asked.

"No." She smirked. "I'm actually quite comfortable."

I laughed.

"Then why are your heart and breath disagreeing?" I teased.

I moved my lips down to her jaw, still not kissing.

"I'm actually very captivated by you right now." She admitted. "Overwhelmed even."

"I like this." I teased. "I can get anything out of you like this."

She scoffed.

I pulled away from her jaw and stared back down at her.

Her breathing soon stabilized as did her heart.

I smirked.

"Do I really have that much control over you?" I laughed.

"Maybe." She giggled.

I leaned in and finally pressed my lips against hers. She was shocked, obviously I surprised her after all the teasing. I could of just walked away, leaving her breathless. But I wanted this more than she did. I've been craving this all night. Maybe I'll do that some other time...

I placed me hands under her jaw, my thumbs gripping the contours of her cheeks. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down on top of her. I let the kiss last a little longer, then, as much as it hurt, pulled away. I didn't want to go too far.

"Hey, Will?" Ash asked.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"You never answered my question." She reminded.

I rolled my eyes.

"You won't give be that up will you?" I sighed.

"Nope." She smirked.

"The truth?" I sighed. "Well, I was up all night."

"Up, cause, I couldn't get you out of my head." I admitted.

She smiled.

"Seems like I'm not the only one captivated by simply your own existence." She teased.

I leaned closer, our foreheads touched, my lips just missing hers.

"Not even close." I smirked.