*Chapter 20*

Chapter 20

"Surprise, we're getting married"

I woke up the next day in the hospital bed. Sawyer was laying beside me and Demetri was sleeping in the chair. I got up and feed Sawyer her breakfast then ate mine when the nurse came in. Demetri stayed asleep until 9:30. He asked me if I was alright.

"You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, couldn't be better"

"The doctors said you'll have to stay here for a few more days but that's alright"

"I guess"

"Well, don't you want to see some friends"

"Sure"

"I'll go get Emmanuel and Rachel first. Emmanuel's been dying to see you. He needs to tell you something"

"Okay, let him in."

Emmanuel came rushing through the door like his pants were lit on fire. Rachel was right behind him carrying a blanket and a change off clothes for me and Demetri.

"You'll never guessed what happened" He said with a Cheshire cat grin.

"What?"

"I'm going to be on the cover of Teen Vogue magazine"

"Wow that's great"

"Actually, We all are going to be on it"

"What?"

"Their going to do a television show on our family and the everyday struggle's we go through being teenage parents" Demetri said

"You've got to be kidding me. I don't want my baby's life recorded every second. And what if they find out that your family is a wolf pack then what's gonna happen"

"Actually, the wolf community has finally came out to the world so that means they already know that were a werewolf family"

"Is that why were doing the show?"

"Yes"

"Well, great now my dad's probably freaking out now"

"He was there when we told everyone what we were"

"Okay so all my friends know to right?"

"Yes, we made a public speech to the community"

"I bet they took that well"

"Most did after we explained everything. Like what we eat and stuff like that"

"Okay. Well, that's okay with me if people want to record our lives"

"I'm gonna let Christie in here cause she has something really big to tell you"

"Okay. I'm prepared I don't think anything else can surprise me that much"

"You'll be surprised"

Christie walked in with Andrew hooked to her arms. I didn't notice anything else cause I saw a big diamond ring on her engagement finger. I looked at her and then at Andrew with my eyes wide open

"Surprise, we're getting married."

"Omg. When?"

"In October, on Halloween"

"Well, I guess I'm not surprised"

"Yeah, We really love each other some much and guess what Andrew told me?"

"What?"

"He's also a werewolf"

"No way!! I'm so excited for you we need to start planning you're wedding after I have mine"

"I know"

"I don't know if I'm gonna be ready for the paparazzi yet"

"Well, there's tons of news people outside waiting for a picture"

"Great just when I thought it would be easier"

"Easier how? You have a werewolf fiancée and a baby that's gonna be a werewolf. Then your getting married and then I'm getting married. I don't think your life's gonna get any easier.

"I know but I'm gonna have a heart attack if I find out anymore surprises"

"No chance in that" said Dad coming from behind the door

"Dad said that you could get out today if you want" Christie said

"I would love too"

"Okay, I'll get your dad to sign the release forms and you should be out in no time"

"Yes!!!"

"But I would advise you to go out the back way cause there are reporters everywhere out front wanting to get a shot of the were baby"

"She won't show any symptoms until she's about two weeks old" Regina said.

"That's good but they'll still want a picture of her"

"We'll run her out the back then" Demetri said

"Emmanuel, Go get the car and bring it around back" Rachel said

"Lizzie, your gonna have to cover the baby and you up with this blanket" April said

"Okay"

I got Sawyer and wrapped the blanket over hers and mine' s head. We headed out the room and down the hall to the elevator. We went down to the first floor and went out the back door. All I heard was the car revving and Demetri telling April to get Sawyer and me in the car. We rode all the way home where wouldn't you guess more reporters were waiting to take pictures. I wrapped Sawyer as good as I could and ran to the house. Demetri was right behind me. We got in there and got ready for bed cause in the morning we were gonna show Sawyer to the world.