Epilogue

Epilogue

It's been five months since the wedding and the birth off Sawyer. We are taping our time together as a family. Sayer is now 5 feet and 2 inches my how werewolves grow. I am now a werewolf too. My friends are happy that we found each other. Mom and her new husband visit us every month now. My mom says that Sawyer needs her grandparents in her life. I totally agree but she also needs her aunt chrisite and uncle andrew. Oh I forgot to mention, Christie and Andrew got married on Halloween. It was an awesome wedding. I was one of the bridesmaids. Sawyer was the flower girl. She looked so beautiful walking down the aisle in her black dress. Five long months of hunting, buying new clothes for Sawyer, and planning our Christmas vacation. This year we decided we were gonna go visit mom for the first part and come back home and have dad's Christmas at the Parker's house. I got my mom a new dress from Gucci and brought her husband a watch so he could keep up with the time cause my mom's not really good at that. It took her four hours to get everything ready because she forgot to put the turkey on. We almost has frozen turkey. We left their house and drove home and got there at 2 in the morning. The next day, April and Rachel was getting everything ready for the christmas party. All the camera crew was watching them while they were jumping around and getting it ready. They even set up a table for the camera crew to eat with us. Dad arrived at a quater to seven.

"Hey Dad, sorry about all the cameras. That's just how our life's gonna be from now on"

"Its okay. Andrew and Christie said there gonna be a little late cause they found out something this morning and had to tell their parents"

"What is it?"

"I don't know. They didn't tell me but they said as soon as they get here they'll explain"

"Okay"

I went upstairs to get my dress on when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me" Demetri said

"Hold on. I'm zipping my dress up"

"I just wanted to tell you that all our friends have arrived and it's time for dinner"

"Okay I'll be there in a minute"

I zipped my dress up, put on my stilettos,and went downstairs. Everyone including the camera crew was already seated. I sat down beside Demetri and Sawyer

"Mommy, Where were you?"

"Getting my dress on. Are you ready to eat"

"Yes mam. I'm starving"

"Ladies and gentlemen. If I could have your attention please. We are gonna start with eating dinner and then we can open our presents" Philip said

"Everyone dig in" Regina said

We ate and then it was time for presents.

"Now we decided that we would give the crewmembers a present. They get a paid vacation to the bahamas" Jeremy Said

"Wohoo" The crew started cheering

"Now, Demetri and Elizabeth open your present from us" Regina said

We opened our present and it was a painting of our family and friends together.

"Thanks so much"

"Our present isn't gift wrapped. We're gonna have a baby" Christie and Andrew said

"Oh my god. Your shittin me right."

"Nope, that's why we were a little late. I was at the hospital getting a test done. I'm only a few weeks pregnant. It happened on our honeymoon"

"I'm so excited for you. Maybe it could be on tv?"

"No. I don't want my life on television. Besides I'm camera shy you know that:"

"Well, I was like that but look at me now"

"Whatever. Can we get to opening my present" Sawyer said

"Ok.Ok. You can open your present now"

"It's a mp3 player"

"Yeah we thought you might like something you could listen to all the time instead of the radio that's in your room"

"Thanks Everybody for coming and hope you have a blessed year"

After we cleaned up the mess, I put Sawyer to bed and read her the Christmas story. I went to bed and sleep all night.

"Good morning, Sunshine" Demetri said

"Hey, what time is it?"

"9:00"

"Okay, well, What are we having for breakfast"

"Chocolate chip waffles, eggs,bacon, sausage, and orange cinnimon rolls"

"Oooh. I love orange cinnimon rolls"

"I thought you would. Now hurry up before the boys and Sawyer eat it all"

"I swear that girls got a big appetite"

"We all do. Were werewolfs"

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah."