*Chapter 11*

Chapter 11

Let the Show Begin

Today is the show and I'm nervous that I won't get my lines straight. Demetri has been holding my hand the whole way through but now I had to perform in front of everybody. We had to get ready at his house because April and Rachel had to fix my hair. Jeremy started laughing when I yelled at them to quit messing with the dress and get my hair done. Demetri took me to the school and we got ready for the stage but before it started the cast had to put their makeup on even though I didn't need it.

"I want to run away right now!" I said

"No" Demetri said

"Oh, come on. Nobody will miss me"

"But you're my Juliet and I'm your Romeo"

"Don't start it. I'm already mad at you for making me do this."

"I love you though and I can't live without you'

"I know. I just wished you weren't making me do this"

Just then the music started meaning that we had to get to our places. When it got to the fire escape scene, His kiss was so amazing that I wanted more but we had to get this done. He died and finally I got to get out of that place. After we left school, we went to their house to eat and go to bed. I went to sleep in Rachel's room because me and Demetri had an agrument on the way home and no way was I going to forgive him this. He and me started talking about the wedding and the honeymoon afterwards but then he started talking about kids and I told him I wanted to wait. He didn't understand why I said that and started yelling at me.

"Why don't you want kids?"

" I didn't say I didn't want kids. I said I wanted to wait to have kids"

"Well, I don't . Your getting married to me and I want kids"

"I know you do but can't we wait just a little bit"

"I actually thought you were pregnant when we had sex that time I brought you breakfast in bed"

"No! I not pregnant"

"Too bad"

"Why did you say that?"

"Because I want your kids"

"Well, I don't want your kids right now and your just going to have to wait"

"I hope it's soon"

"I don't because I want to spend some time with you before I have any kids"

" We spent enough time together already. I just want to see you with my child"

"You know what , you can shove it because I'm not having any kids for one year after we get married"

" Then why wait. The sooner we get the wedding over with the sooner you can have my kids"

"I'm leaving and going to sleep in Rachel's room and don't plan on coming in their and saying you love me because if you really loved me you would wait.

"

I ran to Rachel's room crying and Rachel slammed the door right in Demetri's face. Demetri stood there for about three hours beating on the door to try to get me to come out and talk to him but Rachel told him to leave me alone. He didn't leave because the next mourning he was outside the door when I got up to go to the bathroom. He heard me shut the bathroom door and came in the bathroom while I was in the shower.

"Lizzie, I'm sorry. Can I come in with you"

"No. I don't want you anywhere near me because if you get near me all my anger will wash away"

"Please, I love you. I didn't mean to make you mad last night. I just thought you would want kids by now"

"I have something to tell you. Don't be mad"

"What is it now?"

"I am pregnant. I just told you I wasn't cause we were arguing."

" I love you a lot, Mrs. Parker"

"I love you too'

" I can't believe you didn't tell me"

"I didn't know until April got the test and I took it."

"How long are you?"

"Just a few months"

"Was it the night before the breakfast in bed"

"Yes"

"Do you need anything?"

"I want sometime to figure out how I'm going to tell my dad"

"Do you want me to tell him?"

"No. I'm just so happy to see you. I almost died being without you"

"Now you know how I feel when your not around"

"I'm warning you now, I will have a lot of mood swings so if I start yelling at you for some stupid reason, its just my horomones."

"Okay"

"I love you, Lizzie"

"I love you too, Demetri"

And then we kissed the whole time we were in the shower.Then he put my clothes on for me and took me to bed. We laid in each others arms trying to figure out how to tell my dad.We also narrowed the baby names down to Arabella or Sawyer for the girl and Damen or Decker for the boy.

"I'm really hoping it's a girl" I said

"I want a boy first" Demetri said

"Well, let's just wait and see"

"Okay"