*Chapter 8*

Chapter 8

One Crazy Night

Right as I got home, my dad was going on and on about how some guy named Neiko escaped from the Clear Water Insane Asylum. He was a serial killer that had killed more than 40 people with a butcher knife. He was heading towards the city hall last time anyone saw them and my dad had to get down there and stop him before he could vanish out of town. Dad told Demetri to take me to his house for safety to make sure the crazy killer wouldn't try to kill any body. I told Demetri that I wanted to be sure my dad was safe too, so he dropped me off at his house and went searching for my dad. Next thing I knew I get a phone call from dad saying that Demetri was stabbed by the killer while trying to save him. Regina drove me to the hospital where I had to wait about four hours to see Demetri. Me and Regina were sitting outside Demetri's room wanting him to wake up cause when he did I was going to hit him so badly. Emanuel called Andrew while I was in the cafeteria getting something to calm my nerves.

"Are you okay. Sure I can't get you anything else" Regina saying holding her hand out for comfort.

"I just really want to see Demetri"

"The doctors says he should be waking up in a couple of minutes" Regina said

"I just want to make sure he will be okay if I punch him in the face when we go in there"

"He will be fine. We don't get hurt that easily." Emanuel said coming out from behind the door

"Oh great, I wanted to hurt him so bad"

"The only thing that would hurt him is if you left and didn't come back" Jeremy said

"I don't think I could ever do that. He is a part of my heart now and I can't lose him"

"Don't make her feel even worse than she already feels, Jeremy" April said

"Sorry, lets change the subject to get your mind of Demetri for a while" Rachel said

"Is everybody waiting for him to get done in here"I asked

"Yes, all the family and your friends are here waiting to hear what happened" Christie says sneaking in behind Jeremy.

"Christie, I'm so glad you're here even though you should be at your party"

"There was no since in finishing the party after everybody left when they found out what happened to Demetri"

"Do you mean to tell me that all the kids from school are in the waiting room"

"Yes, Emanuel called Andrew and then everybody left to see if you were all right"

"I was with Demetri's family when my dad called me and told me that Demetri got hurt trying to save my dad"

"He's amazing"

"Amazingly stupid. He got himself hurt when all I told him to do was keep an eye on my dad, not join in the fight"

"He probably knew that you would be devastated if your dad had got hurt"

"Well, when he wakes up I'm going to give him a piece of my mind"

"Try not to be to hard on him he was just trying to protect a human. It's just part off the job description of being a werewolf" Regina said.

Luckily Christie wasn't in there when she said that, She went to tell everybody that Demetri should be waking up soon and that everything was okay. I went in the room first with Regina right on my footsteps. Demetri looked like he didn't even get stabbed. He was sitting up watching some tv show when I walked in. He stood up and gave me a huge hug and kissed me on the lips. I tooked my hand and slapped him in the forehead for being such an idiot.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For putting me in some much worry, you idiot"

"I never meant to make you worry so much. I was just protecting your dad from getting hurt"

"I still don't care. I don't ever want to lose you."

"I promise I won't do anything stupid like this again, I swear"

"Okay, lets get out of here, I'm kind of getting creep out with all these needles and stuff"

"Just let Regina fill out some forms and we can get going"

It didn't take us long to get out of that creepy place. Demetri rode home with Regina and Philip. I told my dad that I was staying with Demetri tonight if it was alright with him.

"Sure, honey, you two are a couple now so I can understand if you want to spend time with him after something like this happens"

"I'll see you tomarrow then dad"

"See you kiddo"

I decided to ride with Rachel and April since I was still mad at Demetri. I went over to Demetri's house and told Rachel to get a bed ready in her room because I'm not sleeping with Demetri's room right now. When I got there Demetri was fixing Kung Pao chicken with fried rice. He told me that I needed to eat something since I've been throught a lot tonight. Regina set an extra chair at the dining room table for me to sit beside Demetri. I was a part of their family now and I was never going to leave my soon to be husband. When I got finished with diner I went upstairs to get ready for bed. Then I realized that I had no nightclothes to wear. April let me borrow some silky leopard-printed pajamas with matching underwear. I went to Demetri's bedroom and told him that tonight I was sleeping in Rachel's room. It was the first night that I have been separated from Demetri so tonight was going to be a hard night. I went to Rachel's room and we watched romantic movies all night. Demetri walk in the room right as we got to the part were Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy have the argument in the rain.

"I can't stand being by myself without you" He said

"You should have listened to me and just watched my dad instead of going and getting yourself hurt"

"I swore that I would protect your dad and I will" Demetri said

"I think I'm gonna go downstairs to get something to eat while you two talk" Rachel said

"I wish I would be able to leave you so I could show you how much it feels to worry about somebody you love"

"Don't you ever say your going to leave, that alone hurts me" Demetri said

"I wasn't meaning that I was going to leave because I not going to be able to"

"I love you, Lizzie, and I don't want anyone but you"Demetri said

"I love you with all my life Demetri but promise me that you will listen to me next time"

"I promise" Demetri said

"Are you two done with your argument because I want to finish the movie"

"Yeah, we'll finish the movie then I'll go sleep in Demetri's room"

"Okay"