TA 28

We didn't stop. Maybe we were lost in the pent up attraction and love that felt like it existed forever. Maybe we were just crazy and drunk on endorphins. We were young and stupid with emotions we couldn't control.

It would come back to bite us, in a way no one could have predicted.

In that moment though, it made sense. Riley wanted me and I wanted him. I wanted him to finish what he'd started. My body craved him, in a way I had never craved anything in my life.

Riley had no condoms but he had lube, which was odd to say the least.

He worked his fingers while looking at me. He wasn't smirking like he always did. He wasn't smiling either. He was biting his lower lip, looking at me like I was the best thing on the goddamn planet. My eyes were half-open, my body squirming at the pleasure I was getting. I knew there was more pleasure, I wasn't sure my body could handle it.

Riley didn't make any more "tight" jokes when he finally managed to get his tip through the barrier. I closed my eyes and gripped the sheets. It was so fucking painful, yet filled me with insurmountable pleasure. Riley was gentle enough. It was nice of him, but also frustrating.

"Fuck me or I'll fucking do it myself!"I yelled and opened my eyes in surprise at my words.

"You'll need a dick", Riley said.

"I'll use yours", I said with a confident grin.

Riley only smiled and continued his movements, increasing pace gradually.

"You are so fucking tight!"

He wasn't exaggerating. I could feel him fill me up. It was glorious. It just felt so...meant to be. It felt so fucking great I was in danger of losing my bearings.

When my knees got pushed so far up I was in the danger of breaking and didn't care, I knew I was too far gone. I saw a glint in Riley's eyes before he proceeded to fuck my brains out. I couldn't feel the pain anymore.

I could feel white hot pent up pleasure I had never felt, and I wasn't even there yet. My hands went up to establish some other contact with Riley other than him slamming into me. I need to hold something so I didn't fall apart.

Riley in me was driving me crazy.

"Harder!" I yelled.

"Fuuuuck Casey!"

Just hearing him scream out my name drove me to the edge. I had only to stroke myself a few times before I released my load in bursts. The pleasure radiated to my whole body, like a firework spreading out. The tightness in my belly remained though and intensified when Riley thrust into me.

He reached his high, slamming into me before I felt his load coating my walls. He looked up and took a few labored breaths before sliding out.

"This apple pie is great", I said as Riley and I stuffed our faces with his mom's apple pie.

Riley had gone to get it after we lay on the bed for about five minutes. I had never left his room since I got there and I didn't want to.

We obviously hadn't talked about what had happened between us. We both knew we'd taken things way too far. There was no going back from that.

"This reminds me. Where's your mom?" I asked.

"She went to visit...uh...her friend in the next town", he said.

"I didn't know she had a friend in the next town, that's nice. Though it's very odd for her to leave you alone", I said.