TA 18

Chapter 13

Riley's POV

When I woke up the next day, it was midday. Although the doctor had said the pills would make me drowsy, he had not mentioned that they would make me sleep longer hours than I used to. My sleep had not consisted of any dream, whatsoever. My body ached. I had lain still for a month and a half. I needed some exercise.

I agonizingly walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I ate lunch in the kitchen, to mom's protests. She was determined to keep me in my room all day. Clearly, she thought I was not well enough to start exercising. Someone tell me where she studied to be a doctor!

After being shooed to my room, I decided to play computer games. I played for an hour. When I was certain I was getting butt sores, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in", I shouted lazily.

When I was certain an old frail woman with graying hair would walk in, a sexy brunette with tall legs did.

"Hey handsome", she said.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I could not hide my surprise.

"I came to see you. I did say I would punish you", she replied.

"Hmm, what is my punishment?" I asked.

"Well, it's a punishment and a gift babe. We are going to watch a movie. The punishment is, the movie is a romantic comedy. The gift is, you get to spend time with me", she said.

I sighed.

"Do I really have to sit through a romantic comedy?" I asked.

"Yes", she said smiling, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Does mom know you are here?" I asked.

"No! I sneaked in", she said.

I momentarily stared at her.

"I'm joking, she does. We met at the hospital. We bonded a little", she said.

"I brought the movie on my USB. We can play it on your computer. I brought the snacks too", she said, handing me a plastic bag I had not seen on her before.

The set-up was done in a few minutes. I had only one chair in the room so we sat on the bed. We moved the desk a bit to be able to see. I opened a bag of chips and we sat back and watched the movie. Well, she did, I occasionally just watched her. She was beautiful, intriguing. Her laugh was enchanting. At one time our eyes locked. Her lips moved closer to mine, and mine did not resist. They went closer until a needle could not pass between them. She sensually parted her lips, closing her eyes. The door chose that moment to open.

"Buddy, you will not believe what..." Casey's voice entered the room.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he spotted Mandy and I.

"I'm sorry; I didn't know you had company. Your mother did not mention it. I'm so sorry. Forget I was here", he said heading to the door.

"Casey! You don't have to go, you can join us", I shouted.

"No, no, I couldn't. I...my truck broke down, and my phone battery died. I just wanted to use the phone. I did, in the kitchen. I just thought that while I'm here, I should check up on you", he said.

I noticed he had grease on his t-shirt. No doubt he had tried fixing the truck, the little mechanic.

"You should stay and watch the movie with us", Mandy said, running her fingers on my thigh.