I hesitated, "Alright. Just for a while though. No heavy drinking."

"I understand, mom," she rolled her eyes and I chuckled at that.

Jeanna changed into a matching black dress with black heels. Her makeup enhanced her look. She grabbed a purple purse and took my hand.

"Come on," she said, and led me to her car.

We were at the front of the club. I heard the music coming from inside. We showed our ID's and walked in.

The atmosphere was heavy. Music boomed from loudspeakers. There were tons of people dancing and grinding on each other. Bartenders rushed to and fro trying to give orders out on time.

Jeanna and I sat in a more secluded area. She waved a bartender over.

"I'll have a margarita, please," she ordered, then looked at me.

"One bloody mary for me," I requested.

The bartender soon brought back the drinks. I took small sips, but Jeanna was drinking hers all up. I wasn't really in the mood to be at the club.

"Slow down," I warned her.

"I'm all right," she finished up her glass. Her face was already red from drinking.

"I'm going to ask for another one," Jeanna said.

I was alone. Sighing, I took another sip of my drink.

A girl plopped down in front of me. She had brown hair and hazel eyes.

"What's wrong? Not feeling like partying?" The stranger asked.

"Yeah. I just wanna go home, but my friend's here," I responded.

"You're here already, might as well have some fun. I'm Clarissa, wanna dance?" She held up her hand.

I thought of Nara and shook my head. Even though I hadn't officially asked her out, we were technically a couple. Right? We do all the couple stuff. That reminds me, I should ask her to be my girlfriend soon.

"I have eyes for someone already," I said.

Clarissa laughed, "I'm not hitting on you. I just wanna dance."

I slowly took her hand, and she pulled me out to the dance floor. A new song had just started playing.

I was getting the feel of the song. I moved my body to the beat, swaying my arms and legs. I rolled my hips sensually, causing a crowd of people to clap.

Next to me, Clarissa was doing just as good. She had gathered a group of boys who were mesmerized by her every movement.

The song ended, and I decided to take a short break. I sat down on an empty seat and looked out at everyone else.

"Would you like a drink?" A cute male bartender offered.

No, it's okay," I declined.

"Oh, come on," he insisted, "my treat."

"Fine," I gave in.

The guy came back with a drink I didn't recognize.

"Did you spike this with poison or something," I eyed the glass.

"Chill, dude. It's perfectly safe." He reassured me.

The guy left, but came back to sit next to me, carrying a drink identical to the one he gave me. After he drank some of it, I took a cautious sip.

Immediately, adrenaline rushed through my blood.

I drank more.

The metallic taste felt great on my tongue.

I drank more.

I felt the substance slide down into my stomach.

More.

I felt all my worries disappearing.

Another gulp.

Everything felt wonderful.

I wanted more, but I had downed the whole glass. The bartender noticed this and went to pour me another one.

I thirstily downed the whole thing. I laughed maniacally.

I tried to stand up. My legs felt like lead. They wobbled, but I forced myself to walk to that bartender from at first.

I looked into his eyes. I tried to ask him what the name of the drink was, but I couldn't form proper sentences. "W-what dr-drink name?" I slurred.

The bartender's lips moved. However, I couldn't make out what he said. The world around me spun. There was a ringing sound in my left ear. It slowly got louder and louder. I was insanely dizzy.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I blacked out and collapsed.