Chapter 19

drama recommendations?

Nara POV
I opened my eyes. This is not my room. Panic shot through me. I quickly looked down at myself. I was relieved when I saw I still had my clothes on. What happened again? Then it came flooding back. The memories of going to Taehyung's house, having fun, and kissing him.

Speaking of Taehyung, where was he? I walked out of the bedroom and saw him in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

He must have noticed me because he turned around. "Oh, Nara, you're awake. Good morning!" He flashed his killer smile.

I smiled back, "Yes, good morning."

Taehyung set down the food on the table. Bacon and eggs. Bacon. That reminded me of Jimin. I remembered how he was mad at me. I unintentionally sighed.

"What's wrong?" Tae asked.

"Sorry, nothing," I replied.

I tried to push the thoughts of Jimin out of my mind. After all, I had said yes to Taehyung. Now I have to commit to it.

He cleared his throat, "So, what are you going to do today?"

"I'm not sure. To be honest, I don't know what I can do."

"Then.. Would you like to go to the mall with me?" Tae asked.

"Hm? Why? Like a date?" I questioned.

He chuckled, "I want to take you out. You can call it a date. How about it?"

"Sure," I smiled.

-

There was an adorable Pikachu plushie behind the glass window of a shop.

"Ooh!" I squealed, "Tae, can you get me that?"

Taehyung, beside me, answered, "Of course."

He went into the store and came back out with the plushie. I put it into the bags of clothes and other stuff that he bought me.

"Thank you so much!" I gratefully said.

Just then, my stomach growled.

Tae looked at me, "Are you hungry? Let's go get some food and drinks."

I nodded.

He brought me to this boba shop and we gave our orders.

"I'll have a jasmine milk tea, please" I told the cashier.

"Make that two. I'll get the same thing as her," Taehyung said.

As we waited for our drinks, he took out something from his pocket. It was a box.

"Nara, I bought you a necklace," he said.

I looked at it. It had a heart with
"T+N" engraved on it.

"It's so pretty!" I exclaimed.

Taehyung went behind me. "I'll put it on for you."

When he was done, I swung around and held on to his hand. I brought my hand up to his face. I leaned in, about to kiss him, when the cashier yelled "two jasmine milk teas!"

Feeling awkward, I dropped my hand.

"I guess that's our order," I said.

With our drinks, we walked to a restaurant. I was sipping on the milk tea, waiting for the food, but as I looked up, I saw someone. That person was looking straight at me.

Jimin?

Yes, it was definitely him.

I averted my eyes. What was I going to say to him? When I looked back up, Jimin was gone.

-

It's been a week since I started dating Taehyung. I stayed at his house everyday. Jimin didn't come check on me even once. That's okay, who needs him?

"Taeee~~ Have you asked your father yet?" I questioned.

"Not yet, baby, I need to find the right time. Don't worry," Taehyung replied and kissed my forehead.

"Alright."

I stretched my back and sat down on the couch next to Taehyung. I laid my head on his, trying to focus on the movie we were watching, but my mind kept wandering.

How were my parents doing?

Do they miss me?

After all, they lost both Talia and me.

I wonder how Jungkook is doing.

If he pushed Wendy off a building yet.

Bitch.

Oh?

Who's a bitch?

Both Wendy and Jungkook.

Wendy took my Jungkook.

Jungkook killed me and broke my heart.

But that's not enough.

He's trying to win me back again.

Ugh.

Then there's Jimin.

I miss him.

Why?

I have Taehyung.

What's wrong with me?

It's okay.

In the end, I'll have Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

I almost laughed at this. I've decided on my new goal.

Short update. If you guys don't remember, Wendy is Jungkook's girlfriend. Nara met her at the arcade when hanging out with the boys.