The walls were painted orange and there was a small staircase to my right which was covered in yellow carpet.

“Please do excuse the décor Princess, I’ve only just recently moved in and haven’t had the time to fix the hall up yet.” Bethany let out in a rush.

Why did that concern me?

“It’s cool.” I nodded and her face turned into that of an amused expression.

“Come into the kitchen then…if you don’t mind that is?” She asked

“Sure,” I shrugged and all six of us followed her down the hall and straight into the large kitchen.

“Can I get you anything? Tea, water, milk?” She asked

“Do you have any coke because I’m craving a coke?” Kyle leaned against one of the countertops and asked.

The fat ginger cat let out a hiss making me jump as I hadn’t realised he’d followed us into the kitchen.

“I was asking the Princess.” Bethany let out a deathly grow and glared at Kyle making him grab onto my wrist.

“God, she’s scary.” He whispered

“I’m okay for drinks thank you.” I answered, ignoring Kyle’s comment.

“Okay,” Bethany nodded and leant back onto the counter top opposite us. “What can I help you with.”

“The human-spray you gave me isn’t working.” Archie got straight down to business.

Bethany cocked an eyebrow “Are you questioning my magic.”

“We’re not questioning it, we’re telling you it doesn’t work.” Kyle shrugged and the cat hissed once again.

“Kyle!” Archie hissed at his nephew.

“They’re just worried about my safety Bethany.” I said politely at the witch who had seemed to take a liking to me. “It’s a risk for people to know what I am…who I am when I have no training.”  I smiled at the end, having no idea what I was talking about but it seemed to have made some sense to Bethany because her face lit up.