Kolbi now

Kolbi's POV:Three years later

So you're probably wondering what my life is like now. I wouldn't be wh I am today if Liam Payne haden't gotten me pregnant. I have two kids. Aspen and Gunther. I we live at home. Aspen and Gunther are twins. Aspen is two minutes older. I love my babies.

"Momma." I stood by my dresser looking at my pictures. I didn't notice that a little one was tugging on my dress. I looked down. I wrapped Gunthar up in my arms.

"Hey baby. What's going on?" I asked. He did his little baby giggle. He wore a tux with a red Tie. 

"Kolbi! Aspen is into something!" Kaytlin yelled. I walked to my bedroom dorr way. Kaytlin sat playing with her barbies across the hallin her room.

"It's one of yours!" I screamed back at her. She huffed. She stompped down the hall way.

"Oscar! Go to your room." Kaytlin yelled. Oscar came running and ran into the kid's room. The four little ones share a room. Aspen,Gunther,Oscar, and Sara. They were all really good with sharing a room. Girls stuff n one side boys on the other.

"SARA!" Kaytlin yelled. Happy little Sara came stumbling out of her room. 

"Hi baby." I said. Sara was smieling.

"Kolbi! Where's Sara! I need to get her ready!" Kaytlin yelled. I rolled my eyes.

"In here!" I shouted. Kaytlin calked in. Her hair was half up half done. She had no makeup on. She wore sweats and a t-shirt.

"Kay! We're gonna be late!" I yelled. She grabbed Sara and took her to get ready. I took Gunther to the kid's room. Aspen wore a black and white zebra print dress with red lineing. Her hair was in adorably curls.

"Looking good." I said. Aspen grinned.

"Do I look good?" Oscar asked. I looked at him and smiled. He wore a button up plaid shirt. It was tucked in, he wore his cowboy boots.

"Yes sir! You look handsome." I said. He ran at me and planted a kiss on my cheek. I walked back to my room. I looked at myself in my long mirror. I wore a long black strapless dress. It had a flower pinned on it over my left breast. I wore my red pumps. My hair was in bouncy curls. I wore a bright red on my lips. I grinned.

"You look pretty." I turned and looked at my door frame. Jessica stood there. I walked over and hugged her.

"Where's Payton?" I asked. I walked to the kitchen. My mom was congradulating Payton.

"I haven't graduated yet." She said. I smiled. Payton and Tracy were both graduating for cosmotology school today. Our dream was to all work in a salon someday together. Payton hair. Tracy makeup, and me nails. Tracy and Payton are making their part of the dream true. 

"You look great." I said when Payton faced me. She wore a demin one sleaved dress. It reached just above her knees. She wore white wedges. Her blonde hair was shraight. It reached the mid of her back.

"I missed you!" She exclaimed. She pulled me in a hug.

"Kobi!!" I turned and looked at Oscar. She stood with his arms crossed.

"Aspen won't leave me alone." He complained. Aspen stood behind Oscar. I scooped up Aspen.

"Go tell your mom to her." I instructed. Oscar nodded and ran to his moms room.

"Hey Aspen!" Payton said. Aspen's face lit up. Payton looked at me and smiled.

"She's gotten so cute!" Payton said. Since we graduated high school, I have grown apart from Payton. I think Tracey has too. Payton comes by every now and again. Tracey is over all the time. I even helped her study for her Finals!

"Sorry I'm late!" The backdoor through the kitchen opend. It was packed in here. My family. Payton's family.

"Hey doll." Liam said walking up and kissing my cheek.

"Go get ready. I layed out your outfit." I said. He nodded. I carried Aspen to the kid's room. Payton followed.

"Last time I was here the room wasn't finished yet!" Payton said. We've had the room done for six months.

"When Liam moved in he kind of made my dad stop being lazy and help." I said. Payton didn't seem to care. She alked up to Gunther. He hated Payton. As if on cue he started screaming.I picked him up and shusshed him. Payton rolled her eyes.

"I never knew why you decided to have kids." Payton said. I sat Gunther down.

"I was stupid." I said. Pyton looked at me and chuckled.

"Was? I would have given them up." She said. My heart strated to drop.

"I guess I am not you. I love my family i've started." I said. Payton rolled her eyes then walked out. I stood there for a second.

"Kolbi?" I heard my name and turned to face Liam. her was dressed except for his tie.

"Will you help me?" He asked. He handed me his tie. I did it and smiled.

"You look great." I said. I kissed his cheek. He pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry you had to give everything up. I wish your dream would have at least have had a chance." He said. He kissed my forehead. I hid my face in his chest.

"It's all my fault. I made you grow up too fast." He said. I shook my head.

"No. I was the stupid one. I should have waited." I said. Liam rubbed my back. He was the world. 

"I love you ." He said. 

"I love you to." I said back. I don't think I had ever said anything as true as that before.