Bethany's beginging

Bethany POV: Nine months earlier

"I don't feel very good." I said. I was laying on my bed in my swim suit. It was victoria secret. Don't judge my family has money.

"Stop compaining. You baby." Jackie said. Jackie stood at the mirror fixing her makeup. Aiden was downstairs.

"Why do we even bring Aiden to things with us?" Jackie asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Remember when you thought he was sexy?" I asked. Jackie rolled her eyes.

"I think you are tired. So how was Paris?" Jackie asked. I was stareing at the poster of Taylor Lautner on my ceilling. 

"It was good. I met a guy. He was so sexy. He wanted to invite me over cause his parents weren't home, but since we took Becca with us that didn't happen. She told mm and dad." I said. Jackie stuck her tounge out.

"Like how sexy?" She asked. I sighed.

"Like how you felt about Aiden." I said. 

"Who felt like what about me?" Aiden asked walking up. He sat my me. I used his lap as a pillow. 

"It's girl talk." Jackie said returning to her makeup.

"So. Who's gonna get laid tonight?" Aiden asked. I raised my hand and placed it on his ripped stomach.

"Ooooo! Jackie you have competition!" I yelled. She frowned.

"Shut up! I wasn't the one who likes to suck french guys dicks!" She yelled. Aiden looked horrified.

"Girl talk is digusting!" Aiden yelled. Jackie stood up. 

"Let's go." We walked downstairs quietly. We passed my parents bedroom on our tiptoes. Once outside we ran down the block to Aiden's car. My parents who have jetlagg didn't know Aiden was here, or I was sneaking out. We jumped in his corvet and drove.

"I love beach parties!" Jackie yelled. We passed by a park with some teen guys on the swings. We stopped at the red light by the park. Jackie leaned out the window.

"Hey boys! Wanna see my boobs!?" She yelled. Their eyes got wide. One nodded. Jackie crawled back into the car. The light turned green and we kept going.

"I'd like to see your boobs." Aiden joked. Jackie his his arm. I leaned back. Before I knew it we parked in the driveway of a large beach house. We piled out. Aiden drapped his arm over our shoulders. I grinned.

"Jackie! You should show him your boobs now!" I yelled. That caught the attention of a few guys around us. Jackie punched my arm. We walked inside. Aiden and Jackie went to the kitchen to get a drink. I walked out the back door towards the beach. It was quieter and nicer. There were few people out here suprisingly. I sat on the beach. From this angle I could see Aidens car. A truck pulled up behind it. We were stuck. Three people filled out of the cab. A bunch out of the back. One caught my eye. He had short messy looking hair. He had a lot of tattoos. Mmmmm. Sexy. I felt the sand beside me shift. I looked and saw a blond boy sitting by me.

"Ummm Hi." I said. He looked at me and smiled. 

"It's nicer out here." He said. He looked over his shoulder at the part. He had a Irish accent.

"I'm Bethany." I said. He smiled.

"Niall. It's crazy in there." He said gestering behind him I nodded. I looked at the truck. It was empty that whole party has moved away from the truck.

"Whoever is in charge of this party didn't do good with crazyness." I said. Niall looked at his hands.

"I'm sorry. Iknow. Think the host had to come sit outside becaise of the crazyness." He said. I cocked and eyebrow.

"Are you the host?" I asked. He nodded. I covered my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry." I said. He chuckled and shrugged.

"It doesn't hurt when it comes out of a pretty girls mouth like yours." He said. I blushed. We looked into each others eyes. I felt a connection. He leaned in closer. Our lips met. Before I knew it Niall was on top of me in the sand. I started to become rough. My tounge all over his mouth. His hips moved against mine. I started to pull his shirt off. I would do him right on this beach with everyone watching.

"Niall! We wanna do a drink of!" Someone yelled. Niall looked up. Niall stood. He took my hand and helped me up. I dusted my self off.

"We should continue this later." He said kissing my cheek then running back to the house. I looked around. I slowly walked back to the house. I mad my way to the stairs looking for the bathroom. I opened the first door I saw. There sat the guy I saw earlier. He sat on the bed alone.

"Oh. I'm sorry." I said. He laughed.

"I saw you on the beach. You're sexy." He said. Wanna flirt? I walked closer to him. I stood between his legs. He was smileing.

"I'm Louis." He said. e kissed m bare stomach. I moaned.

"Bethany." I slowly got out. His kissed got lower, and lower. Until I moaned so loud. Louis put me on the bed and started to undo my swim suit. Louis standing there above me.

"Are you ready for this?" He asked. I couldn't get it out. 

Luis Tomlinson changed my life. In good ways and terrible ways.