Montana's beginging

Montana POV: Nine months earlier

"Montana. You need to just need to acept it." Janice whispered in my ear. She was rubbing her hands on my bare stomach. I had on my bra and some shorts. Her in the same thing. She kissed my cheek.

"You know it won't be that bad." She said. She kissed my neck. I shivered. Her hands still moved over my stomach. 

"Janice, I don't think I wanna do this. Let's just go out and do something." I said turning to face her. She frowned.

"I wanna stay in here and do you." She said. My shoulders felt heavy. 

"There's a party at a beach house across town. Let's go!" I said. Her hands were making their way to my breast area. 

"Fine. But you will be sad that you have to wait." She said. She turned around and started going through her dresser drawer. I opened mine and started to look for a cute baithing suit. Janice and I lived with my parents. Janice lives with us because she was abused at home. We live in the worst part of LA. But being hot it doesn't matter. Janice and I are best friends. She's lesbian. Like hard core. I looked over at Janice. She held up a orange bathing suit. It would go great with her daark complection. 

"Like?" She asked with a raised eybrow. I smiled and nodded. She took off her bra exposing her bare chest. She had a large set of boobs.

"She what your missing." She said. She slipped on her swimsuit top and I turned back to finding me one. Just saying, I am not Lesbian. Janice thinks she can turn me, but I like guys. They have something Janice doesn't. ;) 

"Where the white one. It makes your ass stand out." She said. I grabbed my white two piece bathing suit. I took my bra off. Janice's eyes were glued. We changed infront of each other all the time. It didn't bother me, that she liked my chest at all. I put on my top and looked in the mirror. I slipped off mt shorts and undewear and put on my swim suit bottoms. I slipped my pink shorts over my bottoms.

"Why do you do this to me?"Janice asked. I laughed. I pulled my hair into a pnytail. Janice put her chin on my shoulder.

"I love you my sexyness." She said putting her hands around my waist. I smiled. We put on some tennis shoes and ran downstairs. Mike was washing dishes, and Joe sat at the dinner table. We walked throough the kitchen.

"You girls leaving?" Joe asked raising his eyebrow. He smiled.

"Yeah. Be back later." I said sourly. Janice pushed me towards the door. As we passes Joe smacked my ass. We kept walking. Once we got out side I let out a breath of air. We started walking. 

"I hate how he does that to you." Janice said. I shrugged.

"Why? Cause you wanna do it?" I asked. She smiled.

"Montana, he's your dad." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Step dad." I said. Janice stopped and put her hands on her hips.

"That doesn't change anything." She said. I shifted my weight from foot to foot.

"Come on. We're not gonna make it." I said grabbing her hand. We swung our hands as we walked. A junk yard came into sight. Janice smiled.

"Yay!"She yelled. We took off running. Janice was slower than me. (She says it's because of her boobs.) We reached the fence. I ran my hand across the chain linked fence. I found the notch to open it. I pulled open the little door and lheld it open. Janice walked in. I followed her. After I was in I pulled the gate shut. We walked through the junk yard. We finnally got to the main building. We looked in the window. It was empty. We walked around the building to a gargage. The door was open. We slid into the small garage. The lights were on. 

Teen Moms (One Direction Fan fiction.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara