Jade's beginging

Jade POV: Nine months earlier

"You bitch! Just come on!" I yelled at Christy. I was in my bright pink baithing suit. I sat in mine and my boyfriends apartment.

"Jade! Just shut up! Do you want me to go topless?" She yelled back at me from her room. I sighed.

"If it maked you move faster!" I yelled. She threw something at the wall meaning that I should shut up. Harry walked in. 

"Hey sexy." He said. He wore his swim trunks. He sat by me. He pulled me on his lap. I pecked his lips.

"You tease." He said. I grinned.

"Eww! Get a room!" Christina yelled walking out of Harry and I's bedroom. Harry rolled his eyes.

"When are you going to get an actuall boyfriend?" Harry asked. I put my hand on Harry's knee and stood up. 

"Shove it styles. I had Jade first." She said. I put my hands on my hips.

"If it wasn't for Harry we wouldn't have met!" I said. Christina threw a banana at me. I dodged it. It hit Harry though.

"Seriously! Grow up!" Harry yelled at her. Christina ignored him and put on her shorts. She jumped up on the counter and started to tie her tennis shoes.

"You'd like Niall! He's sexy!" I said. Harry slapped my ass. I crossed my arms.

"Not like that Styles!" I yelled. He sighed. Christy jummped off the counter and stood by the door.

"Come on slow pokes let's go." She said openeing the door. I ran and locked arms with her. We walked to Harry's car. She crawled in the back. I sat in the passanger seat. Harry sluggishly walked to the drivers side.He got in. We started driving. It was quiet. It wasn't gonna be very fun. We pulled up to Niall's beach house. There were people everywhere. We got out of the car. I walked over to Harry. He put an arm around my waist.

"Come on Styles! Let loose!" Christina said walking over to me and pulling out of Harry's grasp. His eyes got wide.

"No! Screw that! You can get wasted and high all you want but I have to take care of her." He said pulling me back to him. I pulled away.

"I'm not five. Find me when you're ready to have fun." I said walking away. Christina and I walked into the house. The livingroom was crowded. There was drunk people everywhere. Niall stood by the kitchen doorway. I pulled Christy over to Niall. He smiled when he saw us.

"Hey! You look good!" He said pulling me into a hug. He pecked my cheek. I pulled away.

"Niall this is my friend Christy." I said. Niall nodded.

"You're the one Harry hates!" Niall said. Christy shrugged. 

"You're not that bad looking." Christy said. Niall grinned. 

"Ther are drinks in the kitchen." Niall said pointing behind him. Christina without missing a beat went straight into the kitchen. I followed. She poured up both some vodka. She found a lemon and cut them up. She put them in our drinks. She took a drink and made the sour face. She said it was sour for her. It was just fin for me. We took our drinks back into the living room area. Harry now stood by Harry. We walked up.

"Finally decide to come have fun?" I asked. Harry sighed. I held out m drink. He took it and smelled it.

"Jade! This is vodka!" Harry yelled. I took my drink back and took a big drink. Harry's eyebrows lowered. I pissed him off. I turned to Christy.

"Your boyfriend is pissy." Christina said. I nodded my head in agreement. I looked at Harry. He was pissed off at me.

"Hey! Harry we're gonna go upstairs. Can she come? I thought I should ask her dad before we went!" Christina yelled at Harry. His eyes filled with anger. Christina grabbed my arm. She started to pull me to the stairs. Harry grabbed me from her.

"Screw you Christina! I'm taking Jade home!" Harry yelled at Christy. Christina had her arms crossed. Harry started to pull me to the car.

"How am I supposed to get home?" Christina yelled at him. He ignored her. He opened the car door. I crawled in.

"I don't know! Find a ride bitch!" Harry yelled at her.She stood pissed. Harry got into the drivers side. I stared at Christina. She waved at me. We pulled away.

"What?" He asked. I was not looking at him.

"What! Jade!" Harry yelled. I was so pissed.

"What the hell Harry! You know Christina is my only friend!" I screamed at him. He frowned.

"She was yelling at me!" Harry yelled back at me. A tear fell from my eyes. I looked out the side window.

"We just wanted to have fun. You were treating me like I was five!" I yelled. Harry tightened his grip on the wheel.

"Look-" I shot my hand up telling him to stop talking.

"Just stop." I said. He did. We pulled up infront of out our flat. I jumped up and ran inside. I ran into our bedroom. I slammed the door closed. I sat on our bed. Harry was a prick. There was a knock on the door.

"Jade?" Please open the door." Harry said. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Go away." I said. Harry sighed.

"No. I wanna talk to yu." He said. I stood and unlocked the door. I returned to where I was. Harry walked in and sat by me.

"I'm sorry. I promise I will apologize to her. I will go get her once we're done." Harry said. I grabbed harry's head amd smashed our lips together. His tounge asked for entrance. I granted it. Our kisses got heated. Harry layed down ontop of me. Our makeout session grew. He took my top off. Harry pulled away. 

"I should go get Christy." He siad. I shrugged.

"She can wait. Right now Styled I want you inside of me." He smirked. He pushed himself against me.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked playfuuly. I was geeting pretty horny.

"Harry styles. Me. Now." Harry wasn't hesitant.

That is how Harry styles my boyfriend changed the world for me.

Teen Moms (One Direction Fan fiction.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें