Kolbi's beginging

Kolbie's POV: Nine months before

"Come on! It's just a top!" I looked in the mirror. The top reached right under my boobs. It was fringed to the top of my shorts. I was going to a pool party with my best friends Tracie and Payton. I my hair fell perfectly on my shoulders. Iturned to the smileing girls.

"Ok. Let's go." I said. We walked down my stairs. I stuck my head in the kitcken. Kaytlin and her boy freind sat at the dinner table holding hands. Mom was cooking. Dad obviously was not home from work yet. Kaytlin looked up.

"Hey. Going to the party?" She asked. I nodded. My sister is 23. She is eight months pregnant. Her and her boyfriend James were really excited.They already have a little boy Oscar. Mom looked over at me and smiled. 

"Have fun babe. Are you sure they're gonna have food there?" Mom asked. I grinned.

"Yes." I said playfully rolling my eyes. I walked over and kissed her cheek.

"Don't wait up!" I called. We walked out the front door. We jumped into Tracy's corvet.

"Have fun girls!" Dad yelled walking by just getting home from work. We waved then pulled away. 

"Beah party here we come!" Payton yelled. We threw our hands in the air.

******************

___________________________

***************************************

____________________________________

****************************************

We pulled up to a huge beach house. We parked and jumped out.

"Hey sexy! Long time." Tanner Payton's boyfriend walked up. They instantly started to makeout. 

"Get a room!"Tracy said. Tanner pulled away and wiggled his eyebrows.

"We will. Let's go!"He said taking Paytons hand and pulling her inside. We followed into the house. Tracy and I locked arms.

"Sometime soon out of anyone in the juniour class she will be pregnant first." Tracy said. I elbowed her ribs.

"Don't say that! She's safe!" I said. Tracy rolled her eyes.

"He could forget. It's not all the girls fault. Sometimes the guy forget after the before portion."Tracy said. I rolled my eyes. 

"She's not that stupid." I said. Tracy looked at me with raised eybrows.

"There are condoms in the glove box of my car if you need them." Tracy said. I laughed. We headed to the kitchen. 

"Hey! Nice legs ladies! Wanna go upstairs and have fun? Just the three of us?" I turned and looked. It was Tracy's boyfriend. He ran his hand up my thigh.

"Max! Stop!" Tracy said hitting his hand. Max was a flirt. He liked to flirt with me. He has Tracy but yet all the sexual referances he says to me. I just got out of a relationship. It was terrible. He called Tracy a hoe. I can't do that!

"Come on! When we're all in bed later I can feel you up equally." He said. He smashed himself against Tracy.

"Max!"She called playfully. She pecked his lips. He was grinning.

"I'm gonna get a drink." She said. She opened the fridge. It was full beer and vodka. She of corse picked up a can of Miller light and offered it to me.

"No. One of us has to drive home." I said. She shrugged and shut the fridge. I felt a hand rb my butt. I grinned. I moved my butt around. I did it quite alot to mess with Max. Tracy took a sip of her beer. Her eyes were huge. I grinned. I turned to mess with Max to see it wasn't Max.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I thought.." I looked around for Max. He was talking to one of his friends. The guy was big and muscular. He had a tattoo of arrows on his forearm. He was smirking. 

"You have a sexy perky ass." He said. Time to flirt. I wiggled my eyebrows. The music started blasting in the living room area.

"So big boy, you dance?" I asked. He grinned. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room. We started dancing seperated then slowly moved closer. We were rubbing against each other. This guy was enjoying it.  It was actually pretty fun. I rubbed my hands on his chest. He started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I yelled over the music. He cocked up an eyebrow.

"You're really sexy!"He yelled. I blushed.

"Let's go upstairs!" He said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the stairs. Tracy and Max stood makeing out. Tracy completely wasted. Max not caring. He pulled me into a room with a bed. He leaned against me.

"My names Liam. I thought I'd tell you cause you'll be screaming it later." He whispered in my ear. I put my hand on his croach region.

"Mine's Kolbi. You'll wanna know that way you can tell your friends you slept with the hottest girl in Cali." I whispered back. He started to kiss my neck. We fell back onto the bed behind me. He was all over. He roamed his hands on my stomach. He took my top off. He kissed my chest. I moaned.

"Kolbi, that was sexy." He said running his hand on my inner thigh. 

That night with Liam changed my whole life.

_____________________________

______________________________

________________________________

Hey guys! New story! This is Kolbie's chapter will update more tomorrow!!!!