2: Thank him in a special way?

Start from the beginning

I dumped my bags near my wardrobe and sighed. I turned around to grab my other bags but ran into a wall.

"Oomph." I groaned pulling back a little and massaging my injured temple. I heard a chuckle and looked up to find my roommate staring down at me, his eyes filled with amusement.

I glared at him causing him to smirk, he walked around me and dumped my the bags he was holding next to mine.

I raised an eyebrow at his gesture.

He helped me? Wow.

"Hmm, aren't you gonna say anything." He said crossing his arms over his chest. His muscles bulging making me cough in surprise.

His expression turned smug. "I've seen girls drooling over me." He said flexing his arms, my eyes following its every movement. "But it's a first time seeing someone cough over me." His tone was light and filled with amusement.

I scowled at his cockiness. "There was something in my throat." I lied but just to prove myself I cleared my throat and coughed thrice making him raised an eyebrow at me.

"Really? Oxygen." He said monotonously.

"Yes." I snapped walking around him and sat down on my bed just looking around. He followed me and sat down beside me, too close for my liking.

Oh, who am I kidding? I like it.

I wanted to smack myself for even thinking such thing. I need to get myself together.

"Why don't you go and sit on your bed?" I asked looking at him from the corner of my eye. He chuckled making me look at him curiously, he shook his head. "I am still waiting for you to say something."

"What?" I asked confused and he pointed towards my bags which he had carried and brought near my wardrobe.

Really, now?

"Thank you." I murmured knowing he wanted to hear that.

"Are you?" He asked cocking his head.

"Yes, I am very thankful for your help." I sighed hoping he would go away because seriously a girl needs to breathe and him being so close to me was making it hard for me to breathe properly.

"Why don't you show me how thankful you are?" He whispered near my ear. I pulled away from him, narrowing my eyes at him dangerously, as dangerously as I could.

"How?" I asked without thinking much about it, wanting to get this over and done with so that I could take a nap and he would go back to his bed.

He licked his lips, moistening them and brought his lower lip in between his lip. His eyes were intense and he looked down at something, I frowned following his gaze which was on his crotch. I gasped standing up abruptly.

I kept my hands on my hips and glared at him. His eyes snapped back at me which were dancing with amusement.

"What the fudge? You want me to do that?" I growled, my hands now in a fist.

I want to bury my fist on his face.

"Yes." He grinned as if he didn't just tell me to do that.

"I am not giving you a bl..blo...blow..." I tried to say the word but it gets stuck when it reaches the tip of my tongue.

"Come on, you are almost there. Just finished it with job." He said leaning back on my bed, his palms laying flat on my bed, supporting his weight.

I growled, glaring at him the meanest I can. "You potato." I yelled pointing at him but my anger dissipated when he started laughing loudly.

I narrowed my eyes at him as he fell back on my bed, full on laughing, rolling, clutching and his legs in the air.

"There is nothing to laugh." I huffed crossing my arms glaring at my perverted yet sexy roommate.

Why the heck does he have to be so hot and sexy? Why?

"There is." He said in between his laughter. He sat up after a while when his laughter died down, he chuckled. "Did you seriously thought I would ask for a blowjob, from you?"

I narrowed my eyes at his question.

He did imply that.

He snorted looking at my face. "I was asking you to pick up my motorcycle keys that I had dropped." He said causing me to scoffed in disbelief.

"Really? Then why did you look down at your where your pe..." He smirked waiting for me to finish my sentence. I huffed and pointed below his waist. "there."

He nodded his head. "Yes, but I wasn't looking at my crotch but this." He pointed at the keys that was indeed laying on the floor and from how he was sitting the keys could be seen from the gap between his legs.

I turned crimson when he smiled smugly. "But.. But.." I was lost for words. "You did that on propose." I accused him as he shrugged still smiling.

He picked his keys up and stood up. "Anyways, I am heading out." He said throwing his keys in the air and catching it back.

I wanted to dance in joy but held myself back.

"Don't miss me to much, red Tee." He smiled, like really smile.

I would have been shocked by his real beautiful breath taking smile but what he said got my attention. "Red tee? But I am wearing green." I pointed out making him chuckle and murmur something under his breathe.

"And I am very happy you are going out." I held my head high and gave him a sassy look. He smiled in amusement and walked pass me.

I turned around to find him unmoving in the middle of the room. He turned around and stuck his hand out for me. "I am Kyle, by the way."

I smiled a little at his manner. "Rosie." I shook his hand and his smile widen.

"Rosie, rose, red." Kyle muttered under his breath. "You're really a red." He chuckled and I pulled my hand away.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked him curiously.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out." He said turning around, waving me bye.

He opened the door but turned around and said, "Don't open the door for anyone else other than me." He said seriously and I nodded my head quickly knowing really well what he mean.

I am in a boys dorm room so that explains.

"Good and I will be back soon." He said and I gave him a bored look as to say I don't care.

He chuckled closing the door behind him but it opened instantly making me turned around to look at Kyle once again who had a mischievous look in his eyes. "Oh and yes, I did that on purpose."

"Huh?" I was confused.

He looked down at my crotch and I realized what he meant by that.

"You pervert." I squeaked embarrassed and threw him the thing that was nearest to me and that is my handkerchief which was laying on my bed.

Kyle snorted closing the door and i could hear his laughter as he walked down the hallway.

"You traitor." I glared at my handkerchief on the ground which didn't even made halfway near him.

"How am I going to survive with him?" I groaned hiding my face on the palms of my hand.

I would die either from embarrassment or his sexiness which I want to hate but I don't think I can.

I don't think I would even last a week.

*~*~*

Pervy alert!!!

Kyle is so cheeky and naughty, HAHHAHA..

Hope you like this chapter.

Till then,

Vote, comment and share.