YOONMIN DATE

Yoongi P.O.V.

Me and Jimin decided to go walk around the mall for our date. He was walking in front of me while holding my hand. God he's gorgeous I smiled to myself. The way he would look inside the windows of each store with wide eyes when he saw something that interested him. The way he would kiss me good morning and goodnight. The way he would pout when I would groan to sleep for five more minutes instead of taking him out on a date first thing in the morning. I love him, I love him with all of my heart. "Babe!", I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jimins voice. "Yes, my love?", I replied. "Can we go eat at the food court, I'm hungry", he gave me those puppy eyes and pouty lips knowing I fall for them every time. "Of course, baby", I kissed his forehead, "but first I have to go to the bathroom, I'll meet you over there, ok?". He nodded and handed me his bags. I told Jimin I was going to the bathroom but I was really going to get him a little gift for our 4 year anniversary that was coming up. "Ya sure you want this one, kid?", the man at the counter asked me. "Yes I'm positive! He'll love it! I know it!", I replied excitedly handing the man my credit card so I could buy my baby's present. Man I love Jiminie. Before I left the store the man yelled at me, "hey kid, aren't you a little young to be getting married?". I chuckled, " Maybe.". The man laughed and waved me goodbye as I put the ring in my pocket.