"Yeah I think I've seen a picture of her somewhere. Why was she there also?"

"Yeah she was. She's not so nice either."

"Some people are just not as you think they would be."

"Except for Jared he was nice. He always looked better in person. Why better than I imagined."

"Did you get a picture with him at least?"

"No I didn't ask. Damn it. I shouldn't when I had the chance. I'll probably never see him again."

"You might Y/N. You live in L.A now. Stars are bound to be anywhere. I'm coming down there this weekend by the way."

"Look forward to that." You laughed and talked k her some more. After about 30 more minutes you hung up and started making food for your hungry stomach.

~ Two Days Later ~

Coffee the one thing you always just had to have before starting your day. You didn't have any in the cabinet so you just went to the coffee shop. You got there and noticed two guys. Jared and Shannon sitting by the window. You knew you were staring but looked away immediately when Jared locked eyes with yours. It was your turn and you ordered. Now you just had to wait. You looked back at the table to see Jared gone. You furrowed your eyebrows then felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"Here's your coffee sweetie."

"Thank you."

"You can some sit with me and Shannon if you'd like. I know I'd like it." Was he flirting with me? You asked yourself but nodded and followed him.

"Shannon this is Y/N. Y/N this is Shannon." He got up from his seat and gave you a hug. Then say back down. You sitting next to Jared.

"So what brings you here?"

"Coffee. I ran out and didn't think it would make much sense to go to the store and back home. So I came here. First time too."

"Great coffee right?" Shannon asked.

"The best." You told him before taking another sip of yours.  

Jared's P.O.V

We were all just talking when Y/N's phone started ringing.

"I'll be back." She left and it was just me and Shannon.

"So that's the girl you like? She is very beautiful. If you don't ask her out soon I will."

"Shannon. Yeah she's the one. I honestly didn't think I would see her again and if I did I didn't think she'd talk to me. Especially after the way Emma was rude to her."

"Speaking of Emma. She go back home?"

"Oh yeah. She was mad at me and yelled. Then she said she was going to leave and I mean I didn't stop her."

"Honest. Y/N is she just going to be a rebound?"

"God no. She's beautiful yeah but she's also very interesting."

"Ask her out then. Do it soon because I was serious about before." He laughed and I saw her coming back inside.

"Sorry. It was my mom. She's shush checking up on me and asking how I'm doing."

"Hey Y/N. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"I'll give you two a minute." Shannon said getting up and leaving.

"Me and Emma are no longer together. I know it's not ideal to breakup with someone and only two days later ask another person out to dinner but I want to. I'm not an ass honest  Y/N would you like to go to dinner with me Saturday?"

"Um. Wow. Are you sure?"

"Positive. I want to take you out if you'll let me. Let me show you I can be a gentleman and not just Jared from your favorite band." I smiled and took her hand in mine.

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt." I brought her hand to my lips and kissed the back of it.

"Thank you Y/N."

"You're welcome Jared."