Ex Boyfriend

You didn't have much to do since Jared was pretty much busy today. Now you were wishing you went with him when he offered. You thought for a minute and decided to go ahead and surprise him. You went into the hotel bathroom and took a shower and changed clothes. You put on a pair of pants and a plain shirt and converse. Grabbed your phone and keycard and left. When you made it to the place the security let you through knowing who you were. You saw a man shaking Jared's hand and he turned a little. Henry Cavill. You're ex boyfriend.

"Y/N!" He yelled and you waved. Jared turned and saw you and a big smile appeared on his face. You stayed put where you were. It looked like Henry was getting the cast to sign his shirt and after that he walked over to you.

"Hey Henry. What brings you here?" You asked after he gave you a big hug.

"Just wanted to surprise the cast and it's been fun. What about you?"

"I came to surprise Jared. He wanted me to come but I didn't want to at first. Then I thought about it for a while and decided to come anyway."

"Oh. So you and Jared huh?"

"Yeah. We haven't really made it public yet so. I'm sorry you had to find out like this."

"No I understand. I'm happy for you Y/N. He's a great guy." He smiled. You two chatted some more for about an hour. You were in the middle of a sentence then felt someone's hands cover your eyes.

"Guess who?" Jared said sounding like the Joker.

"Hmm. J?" He loves his hands and kissed your cheek.

"I thought you didn't want to come."

"Well I changed my mind. Thankfully Henry saved me from boredom." You smiled looking to Henry.

"Not a problem. I'm gonna go talk to Will. I'll see you later?"

"Yeah. See ya."

"Bye Jared. Bye Y/N." He walked away and Jared looked at you. He put an arm around your waist and walked outside.

"I'm glad you came babe. I was missing you."

"Big baby. It was only three hours."

"I can't help it. So I have something to ask you."

"Yes. Anything."

"Did you and Henry date?" How did he figure it out?

"Yeah. How did you know?"

"Just the way he looked at you and when he said your name his face lit up." He said shrugging his shoulders. His facial expression changed a little and it made you smile.

"Jared Joseph Leto are you jealous?"

"I mean you went out with a guy that is superman. He's huge."

"It doesn't matter. I'm with you now and I love you. Crazy man." He kissed you and put his hands on your waist.

"You know what though."

"What?" He said pulling back a little.

"I dated superman and now I'm dating the joker."

"Well how about that." He laughed and kissed you once more before taking your hand and taking you back inside.