First Time

Jared's P.O.V

"Daddy. How did you meet mommy?" A smile was brought to my lips as I thought back to the first time I set eyes on her.

"Well honey. I was walking around the mall with Uncle Shannon and I saw a beautiful girl sitting at a table all alone. I went up to her and at first she was absolutely shy and wouldn't talk to me. I noticed she was wearing a 30STM T shirt."

"You, and Uncle Shannon, and Uncle Tomo band?"

"Yeah. Then she slowly started talking a lot. She went on and on about how she loved our band and how she thought I was a cutie. We dated for a year before I asked her to marry me."

"Did she say yes?" Molly smiled big and I let out a chuckle.

"What do you think pumpkin?"

"Yes!"

"Yes she did."

"Are you and mommy happy you had me?"

"Of course we are pumpkin. We both love you so much."

"Mommy!" Molly ran to Y/N jumping into her open arms.

"Hi baby!"

"Daddy told me how you two met."

"Ah. I see."

"She asked and I always love to tell how I met the love of my life." She smiled and gave me a quick kiss.

"I'll be back I'm going to put Molly to bed. Say goodnight to daddy."

"Goodnight daddy."

"Goodnight pumpkin. Love you." I kissed her forehead and watched as Y/N walked upstairs. Putting on Netflix while waiting for her to come back down. She came back 20 minutes later only this time not in her nurse uniform.

"Go comfortable I see." I said looking her way and patting my leg for to sit.

"Yes I did. Today was a long day. I just couldn't wait to get home to you and Molly."

"We missed you too babe."

"So you really told her how we met?"

"Yeah. Not every single detail but just enough. I remember like it was yesterday. You were so shy and when you started warming up to me you talked so fast I could barely comprehend what you were saying."

"Shut up."

"It's true. I thought it was adorable."

"You've told me before."

"Because it's true. You are truly adorable my beautiful wife."

"Thank you my handsome husband. I'm oh so very tired and I want to sleep." She let her head fall on me and I smiled. Turning off the tv and picking her up. Laying her down in bed and shutting out door before climbing in beside her. Kissing her shoulder and falling fast asleep.