Doctor Leto

Women constantly hid on your husband and it honestly pissed you off. Apparently they were too blind to see the wedding ring on his finger. You knew he would be working late at the hospital tonight so you decided to make him a nice lunch. Seeing as you had plans to be with your sister in law Karen and her sister Alison. Girls night out. You packed his lunch and got in the car driving down to the hospital. Walking into his office seeing him with papers scattered around. He looked up and a smile spread across his face.

"Hey babe." You didn't say anything in return you just simply walked over and sat on the desk in front of him.

"Hello Doctor. I brought you lunch thought you might be hungry."

"I maybe be hungry but not for food." He winked and let his hands go to your waist.

"Finish your work babe. I'm not going anywhere." You hopped off and felt his hand on your ass. You went and sat down on the couch picking up a magazine and waiting for him to finish. After about 20 minutes you saw him get the papers and put them away. Getting up and making his way over to you but then there was a knock on the door. He held up his index finger indicating he needed one minute. You nodded and smiled.

"Hi. Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you had company." The woman said twirling her hair. You rolled your eyes knowing what was about to happen.

"What do you need?"

"Oh Okay. Um I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me? Maybe get a drink later?" Awe fully blunt. You tried to his your laughter but failed. As she looked at you with a look of confusion.

"Yeah um no. I'm married and that lovely woman right there is my wife."

"Oh. I'm so sorry." She walked out cheeks bright red with embarrassment. You felt bad but then again it was funny.

"Does anyone work here that hasn't tried to ask you out?"

"I'd be lying if I said no. Don't worry my dear I always tell them I'm married to the most wonderful woman in the world. I love you. My jealous wife."

"I'm not jealous Jay."

"Sure you're not." He smirked.

"Shut up and kiss me already." You grabbed his tie and pulled him to you. Giggles leaving your mouth as he picked you up and took you to his desk.

"Why couldn't we just do it on the couch?"

"I'd find it easier to take you from behind when your bent over the desk is all."

"Why are we being so cheeky today?" He just shrugged and kissed your lips. You slipped off his white jacket then undid the buttons on his shirt. Wrapping your legs around his waist pulling him closer to you. His lips found there way down your neck and you felt him unzip the back of your dress. You bit your lips knowing what he was going to ask you to do next. Without a word you pushed him back a little and got up letting your dress hit the floor. Turning around and bending over. His lips went down your back and stopped just above your pantie line. Pulling them down and letting himself enter you. Whimpers and moans left your mouth as he slid in and out. Hitting you in the right spots. After a while you both ended up on the couch. Out of breath. You looked at the time and figured it was time to go.

"I should get going babe." You walked over to his desk picking up your dress and putting it back on. Out of the corner of your eye you could see him getting his clothes on also.

"Stay. Don't leave me here all alone." He said kissing your shoulder.

"Babe you're going to be working anyway. I'd just be a distraction. Plus there's nothing for me to do besides wait for you to be done." You told him as you fixed his tie.

"You know sometimes I wish I wasn't a doctor because I never get to spend time with my baby." His bottom lip poked out and he pulled you by your waist.

"Yes but you're saving lives. Listen I'll call you later. I'll try not stay out to late. I love you. I'm gonna go now."

"Ugh. Alright. I love you too babe." You kissed him and grabbed your keys and purse. Leaving him to his work.