Hot Momma

You and Jared had some errands to run and where just about done with them. When you remember that you were going to have 3 teenage boys in the house soon. Boy could they eat. When you got home Jared helped unload the groceries while you got dinner started.

"Need any help cooking babe?"

"No I got it. Thanks for bringing in all the stuff though." You smiled.

"Your welcome hon. I'll be in the living room if you need me." He kissed your cheek and disappeared into the other room. After spending a good while in the kitchen you could hear Tommy and his two friends.

"Mom?"

"In here sweetie!" You yelled and he came in the kitchen giving you a hug.

"How was school?"

"Same old. Where's dad?"

"Probably upstairs. Could you go get him and tell him dinners almost ready?"

"Yeah mom. I'm on it."

"Thank you." You smiled and he left.

"Hey Mrs. Leto." His friends David and Chris said at the same time.

"Hey boys."

"Do you need any help? Setting the table or anything?" David asked getting closer to you.

"No I'm good thanks. You just sit and I'll get everyone's plates ready." When they you assumed they went to sit in the dinning room. You turned back around to check on the spaghetti when arms snaked around your waist.

Jared's P.O.V

When I walked in the kitchen I went and snaked my arms around her waist.

"I was told to come down."

"Yeah. That's right. Dinners almost ready."

"I see. It smells delicious Y/N." I smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

"Guys could you not do that with me in here." I heard Tommy say.

"Relax Tom. It was just a kiss and I love your mom. So I think I have the right to do this whenever and where ever I want."

"Alright. Alright." He said as he was leaving.

"Actually Tom could you help take out the plates. The spaghetti is done I'm just waiting in your fathers chicken." She said eyeballing me.

"Yes." She walked away and got out three plates putting the food on it. She left for a good three seconds and came back.

"I'll take the drinks."

"Thanks babe." I stopped in my tracks when I heard them talking.

"I'd definitely do your mom. I mean have you seen her. My god man."

"Your dad is one lucky guy. I swear if I was him I'd be hitting that everyday!"

"Please stop talking about my mom like that. Oh and by the way my dad would kill you if he heard the things you were saying about her." I decided to let my presence known.

"By the way David I do as you say 'hit that' everyday. You guys enjoy the dinner that my wife made for you." David and Chris's mouth fell open and Tommy sat looking little uncomfortable. But a laugh escaped his mouth probably from the faces of his friends. I left and went back into the kitchen. Grabbing Y/N and kissing her hard.

"What the hell was that for? Not that I'm complaining." She laughed.

"Do I really need a reason to kiss you? Hot momma?"

"Hot momma?"

"I'll tell you later."