Depression

Requested By: KatherineButler6

Your brother left to get his friend Jared and you stayed home. Which you perfectly fine with because you didn't really want to go. Right now you were just laying in bed watching Netflix not wanting to do anything. After a while you decided to go down and get something to eat. Opening your door you heard voices knowing your brother was back. You didn't know what his friend looked like because you had never met him. When you got downstairs a guy with beautiful blue eyes looked at you and smiled.

"Hi. I'm Jared. You must be Y/N." He said waving to you.

"Hey."

"Hey sleepyhead. You gonna stay down here with us?" Your brother asked putting the game on pause.

"No. I just came down to get a snack then I'll be in my room."

"Alright. You sure?"

"Yeah. I'll leave you guys to whatever it is you do." You went in the kitchen got what you wanted and went back up to your room. On your way up you couldn't help but notice Jared watch you walk away. Maybe he likes me? You thought to yourself then shook your head. Someone as attractive as him almost likely has a girlfriend. An hour later there was a knock on your door.

"Come in." The door opened to revile Jared on the other side.

"May I come in?"

"Sure." You answered back nervously. He came in and shut the door standing by the door.

"You can sit you know."

"Thanks. I take it you don't really like meeting new people?"

"You can say that." You talked a little and looked at the clock to see it was time to take your medicine.

"Excuse me." You went to your bathroom and got out the bottle and took two.

"It's none of my business but I can tell that you have something off about you. I don't mean to pry but I will say this. It gets better trust me. My friend also has depression and sometimes I worry. I know we just met but if you need anything or any help I'll be there for you. You are a very beautiful girl and shouldn't be feeling that way." He got up from his spot and walked over to you.

"Thanks stranger. I guess I can trust you with you being my brothers best friend."

"Yeah. You can call me Jared you know." He laughed making you smile a little.

"Yeah I got that."

"Would it be completely inappropriate to give you a hug?" You shook your head and he gave you a big hug. You both sat back down and you opened up about problems and he listened and even gave his own thoughts.

"Well I guess I didn't get the memo. What are you two up to?" Your brother asked easing his eyebrow.

"Relax. I was just talking to him about some things. You're welcome to join us."

"Fine by me." He jumped on your bed and the three of you watched movies and ate junk food.