Gingerbread House

Jared's P.O.V

"Okay sweetheart Mommy's got to go now. Be a good girl for daddy alright?"

"I will mommy. I promise. I love you."

"That's my girl. Love you too babe. I'll be back before your bedtime silly."

"I know. I just love telling you I love you momma." She gave Y/N a quick kiss before going back in the kitchen to finish her breakfast.

"While you're decorating the house I don't mind her eating a few pieces of candy but try and not cause a sugar high. Last time she was bouncing off the walls. Driving me a little crazy."

"I promise to keep the amount low." I told her wrapping my arms around her petite waist.

"Good. I really wish I didn't have to go in right now. I'd rather stay home with you two."

"Awe babe. We'll miss you too. It's never the same without mommy. There's that smile." I exclaimed when the corners of her lips curled up.

"Now come on and give daddy a kiss before you go."

"Nah. I think I'll wait." She smirked and turned.

"Get back here." I said pulling her back and kissing her soft lips.

"Love you babe. Hurry back to us."

"Believe me. I will. Love you too. Now I really have to go." I let her go and watched as she walked out. Shutting the door once I saw she was in the car.

"Sweetie pie when you're finished we can go to the store."

"Okay daddy." When she did she went up to her room to get her shoes. Running back down. I got her in the car and we went to the grocery store. We had forgotten to get some of the decorations for the gingerbread house. We were in and out in about 20 minutes.

~

"Here sweetie pie let daddy put some more icing on this spot."

"Thank you daddy." She smiled and went back to doing the back. While I helped do the front.

"All done!" She yelled excitedly and threw her arms in the air.

"It's beautiful Sasha. Now come on. What do you say we go watch-"

"FROZEN!" She ran out and got the DVD putting it in. I picked her up and set her in my lap.

~

I looked at my watch to see that Y/N would be here soon. Sasha was already asleep but I knew she would want to show Y/N her work of art. I heard the door open and turned my head slightly.

"Hey. Awe she's already out?"

"Yeah. Just a few minutes ago. Baby look mommy's here."

"Hi mommy." Sleep in her voice.

"Hi baby."

"Come on. See what me and daddy made." Obviously she had waken up a little. She took her hand and dragged her into the kitchen.

"That is absolutely beautiful sweetheart. I love it." Y/N picked her up and she laid her head down on her shoulder.

"Jared I'll be right back. I'm going to put her down." With that she was gone and I knew she would be back.

"She was so excited to show me the house it once her head hit the pillow she was out like a light. Ugh I am so tired." She sighed and sat next to me. I let my arm snake around her waist to pull her closer.

"I know babe." I kissed her head.

"The gingerbread house does look really good. Did you send a picture to your mom yet?"

"No I didn't even think to."

"It's alright I'll do it. Just not right now."

"You can do it in the morning. Just like our babygirl it's time for bed for you. Working girl."

"What happened to the lights?"

"I turned them off babe." I leaned down and picked her up carrying her to the bedroom.

"It's still a little too early for us Jared. You know I'm not going to be able to sleep just yet."

"Yeah I know that."

"Let's watch a movie or something?"

"Sounds fine to me. What's the something?" I asked her with a smirk.

"We're just going to watch a movie. Our daughter is in the next room."

"Alright. Love you baby."

"Love you. Now what should we watch."