28.) username

joe

"Everyone is passed out somewhere. Conor and Mikey are on the couch. Caspar and Josh are in his room. Jack is... I don't really know where Jack is. Oli is in the recliner, and Ruby is in bed finally. I had to carry her downstairs, but at least she won't be cranky when she wakes up." I narrate as I descend the stairs to take up camp in my bathroom to vlog. I pass Ruby in the bed, laying on my side of the bed while she holds on to her pillow tightly

I push open the door and sit down on the ground with my back leaning up against the glass wall of the shower. "I'm still slightly drunk, and you know that I try not vlog when I'm drunk, but I do it a lot anyways. I didn't drink a lot today, but... yeah, I might actually have."

After Jack apologized nearly ten times for giving me a black eye, which I still have, he came up with the grand idea to day-drink, so the buttercream squad came over, bringing beer with them. We didn't have to worry about anything because we were at the house by ourselves. Jack and Conor got drunk first and once Ruby got used to the fact that it was perfectly okay if she got drunk because there was no one she was going to get into a fight with since that always seems to happen when she gets drunk.

I have been filming all throughout the day at our stupidity, and it's going to take a lot of editing to stitch it together which I'm not looking forward to. It will give me something to do tomorrow while Ruby is painting, though. She finally decided she wanted to pick it back up, and I'm really happy for her. I've tried to look into jobs around London she could get where she could put her hobby to good use since she still wants to get a job. Caspar joked about her becoming a YouTuber and honestly, I thought Ruby was going to punch Caspar for the third time.

"Does it bother you guys when I get drunk in my vlogs? I know sometimes I see comments about how some of you don't like it because you feel like I'm sort of advocating drinking alcohol, even though it's bad for you. I feel like everyone can make that decision for themselves." I ask. I try not to vlog while drunk just for the sake of that. I mean, it doesn't really matter to me, but it's just kind of annoying to see people making conclusions about things that are really none of their business.

Before I can say anything else, I hear the bedroom door close. "What was that? I think Ruby's up." I stand from the ground and crack the bathroom door, trying to see if Ruby is still in bed. Discovering that she isn't, I exit the bathroom and bedroom. I step up the stairs, looking through the glass paneling before making my way to the top of the stairs.

I catch sight of Ruby sitting sideways in one of our bar stools. Usually when she sits up there, she is drawing on her Mac, but this time, she leans over an open book that she holds tightly in her hands. "Oh, my God, guys, she's reading Username: Evie!" I whisper-shout just loudly enough for the camera to pick up on it.

I make my way back down the stairs to my bedroom where I sit on the bed, moving her pillow over to her half. "So some of you may already know this, but Ruby doesn't watch any of my videos. She doesn't have any of Sugg Life merch, except for my hoodie, which isn't technically hers. She basically has nothing to do with my public life only my personal one. She has done a few videos with me, but other than that, she never ventures into my YouTube personality.

"It just makes her quite uncomfortable, I think. Because through her eyes, I feel like she thinks I'm like, famous, even though I don't see myself that way. The YouTube scene just isn't her thing yet. It might never be her thing, and I'm perfectly okay with that." Because YouTube is such a big part of my life, as well as Ruby being really important to me, I would like if Ruby became more comfortable with YouTube, but I can't - and I won't - force her into it. "She's also always there when something is being filmed, whether it's addressed or not, she's always sat in the corner while I'm filming something, so she's already seen it."